Quality Assurance Specialist
Membrain is on an incredibly exciting growth journey and needs more A-players on our team. Our product is an award-winning software that challenges the established players in the CRM and Sales Enablement space.
We believe traditional CRMs have grown into hulking monsters that focus on data entry and reporting instead of helping salespeople grow, develop and succeed. We challenge old ways of thinking and work daily to improve ourselves. With the mantra of "what is good today is not good enough tomorrow" we live and breathe innovation, continuous improvement and take great pride in our professional work ethic.
Your new colleagues are spread across the globe and we use best-of-breed tools to achieve our goals. From Stockholm to Columbus, from Atlanta to Dublin we are daily in online video meetings, using web-based tools to call our partners and customers or to collaborate within the team. We take care of each other and value our familial culture. Every day starts with a morning huddle where we share highlights, new insights learned and our ambitions for the day. All to create the very best conditions for both personal growth as well as team-based success.
We're looking for someone who wants to wake up and make a difference every day. Maybe this someone is you?
MEET THE MEMBRAIN TEAM
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our customers are using Membrain to improve their sales results, scale their businesses, and overcome sales challenges. The Quality Assurance Specialist role at Membrain, therefore, plays a critical part in our company’s product development process. You will join an awesome Product team of five, a balanced blend of Developers and Quality Assurance Specialists, and collaborate closely with our Customer Success team.
In this role, you are responsible for ensuring that Membrain as a product achieves the established quality, reliability, performance standards and meets customer expectations.
To achieve this, you will design and execute manual test cases for regression and exploratory testing and you will help execute and monitor automated tests to ensure high product quality. You will be responsible for conducting tests before product releases and providing timely and meaningful feedback on issues and improvements needed to deliver the best possible product for our customers.
You must have the legal right to work in Sweden and be based at commuting distance from Stockholm.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing to ensure product quality
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Perform regression testing in line with product releases
- Analyze and investigate reported product quality issues or feature requests
- Help drive increased customer retention rates and Net Promoter Score improvements by ensuring a great user experience in the product
- Collaborate with internal teams to continually improve our products & services
- Highly attentive to details
- Consistent and value quality over quantity
- A great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to collect and analyze data to identify trends and detect problems and key issues
- Good at planning and organising yourself, able to set objectives, schedule tasks and allocate resources efficiently
- Based at a commuting distance from Stockholm and have the legal right to work in Sweden
- A structured, analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills, allowing you to define decision criteria and determine the appropriate course of action
- The ability to communicate verbally in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation in English and Swedish
- Excellent written communication skills to provide concise and clear documentation in English
- General tech-savviness and preferable experience with TestRail, Postman, Jira or similar
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, techniques and tools
- Experience working with web applications in an IT role
- Bonus points if you’ve worked on B2B SaaS software (ERP, CRM, Marketing Automation, CMS)
WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE
During the first 30 days, you will:
- Learn the foundation of why Membrain exists and how we serve our customers
- Have a good grasp of how Membrain works as a product
- Become familiar with the tools and platforms we use
- Learn the product, market, competition, customer challenges
- Be assigned and test your first stories
After 90 days, you will:
- Explain to others what Membrain does and how it works
- Be comfortable working in Membrain
- Actively contribute to the product testing and development
- Have written multiple test cases
- Actively support the Customer Success team
After a year, you will:
- Know Membrain inside and out
- Become a role model for new hires and help the team grow
- Continually be learning about all things needed to stay on top of your game
WHAT WE OFFER
The sales technology space is exploding, and you will work in a fast-paced market with plenty of innovation!
You’ll work hard with our teams to deliver our brand promise: increased sales effectiveness for clients.
Our team works in hybrid from our Stockholm office because we love to meet and connect as well as have the freedom to work from home.
International work environment
You will collaborate daily with colleagues in North America and Europe using Zoom, Slack, and other online tools.
You’ll be getting both external and on-the-job training from your colleagues, and your career will grow along with the company.
We believe that work becomes meaningful when it helps us grow - as individuals and professionals - and makes our world a better place. We also believe that teams with purpose and passion can move mountains!
Challenge the mainstream
The law of least resistance leads to mediocre experiences. Challenge the norm; find new ways of doing things and new solutions to problems.
Do what you set out to do, keep your promises, and never blame others, or circumstances. By doing so, you will gain the respect of others and build trust - upon which relationships are built.
Have a growth mindset
What is good enough today will not be sufficient tomorrow. For you and our company to grow, you must continually improve your skills and relationships.
Be full of heart
We care about each other, we are kind and we lift each other up. We believe that building together is better than building alone.
Homey office in Hammarby Sjöstad
We believe that when colleagues spend time in the same space, some sort of magic happens such as learning from each other and building stronger relationships. That’s why we’ve created a lovely and homey office in Stockholm.
The "Think Big" day
Once a quarter, we want you to take a day off your regular duties to freely think about one specific challenge and create ideas on how it could best be solved for the benefit of our customers.
Professional growth budget
We want to invest in activities that enable you to expand and grow your professional skills because we believe learning and being on top of your game is an important contribution to keeping Membrain a leader in its field.
Wellness allowance (Friskvårdsbidrag)
Health and well-being are important for everyone to feel good and thus perform well. Therefore, we offer this wellness allowance that can be used for gym memberships, classes or massages that contribute to your physical activity and well-being.
Elevating the Sales Profession