Revenue Operations Specialist
Back in 2014, two engineers and one psychologist all agreed that something was broken in the way most organizations work with employee engagement and performance and they strongly felt there was a better way to do things. Fast forward to today, Eletive is an intelligent People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and build workplaces where people thrive.
We are currently on a scale-up journey with ambitious global growth plans – and this is where you come into the picture! This opportunity allows you to influence and impact the journey ahead and be part of an international expansion. But most importantly, be a part of our big mission to increase well-being in workplaces worldwide!
So what is the role about? 👨👩👧👦
We are now looking for our very first Revenue Operations Specialist to join our team! This person will play a pivotal role in optimizing and enhancing our sales operations. Your task will include but are not limited to:
- Mastering and Ownership of Sales Support Systems: You'll become an expert and take ownership of our sales support systems ensuring they function efficiently. You will be analyzing the results, generating reports, and identifying patterns to continually improve our way of working.
- Data Management: Cleanse and maintain our data, ensuring high-quality information.
- Onboarding: Be a vital part of the onboarding process for new hires ensuring they effectively learn our systems. You'll also keep our Learning Management System up-to-date regarding the systems we use.
- Supporting the Sales Leadership: Act as a valuable sounding board for our Chief Revenue Officer and Sales Managers by conducting analyses and compiling results.
- Content Creation: Develop learning and development content to enhance our team's skills.
- Process Improvement: Establish processes around Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Workshops and Collaborations: Facilitate workshops and collaborate closely with our CRO, Head of Sales Enablement, BDR Managers, AE Managers and Head of Customer Success.
To thrive in the role we believe that you...🌟
- Hold a minimum bachelor's degree in Engineering or Economics, where you most likely enjoyed mathematics and classes that focused on analysing data
- Are structured and organized and pay great attention to details, you most likely hate it when your kitchen is not tidy and clean
- Have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identified opportunities for improvement and are a driving force in the work
- Have great problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and utilize data to inform decisions, strategies, and drive continuous improvement
- Can align with our core values "We Grow Together", "We Innovate and Iterate", "We lead ourselves"
- Write and speak fluent English
- Hold a work permit and permanent residence in Sweden or European citizenship
Nice to have:
Previous experience in Hubspot, sales and/or at a SaaS company.
Some nice things for our employees 💜
At Eletive we have a lot of fun together and there are many opportunities to socialize and get to know the team. We eat A LOT of fika, we have Friday Breakfasts, kickoffs, afterworks and more. We speak many languages but we all unite in English in our meetings and internal communication. Your future colleagues all have different backgrounds and interests; they are foodies, animal lovers, hikers, golfers, music lovers and a lot more!! But we all gather in one common point: We all want to feel engaged and thriving everyday at work.
Our newly renovated office is located in central Malmö, only 3 minutes from the central station. We have a large rooftop terrace, a play area and for the ones that can’t get enough of doing workouts we also have a workout-station in our office.
We work in hybrid-remote teams, you get flexible work hours, six weeks vacation, insurance package, wellness grant, two weeks a year working fully remote from anywhere, and there are always snacks in the kitchen for when you get the munchies.
We can't wait to meet you! 🙏
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – send us your application right away!
Apply by clicking the button below.
Get in touch – we'd love to get to know you!
The People Success platform