Customer Support Representative
Do you love talking with people and solving problems and issues? Are you eager to learn and continuously develop? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for our next Customer Support Representative to join our European Support Team. You'll work alongside fun, energetic colleagues and you'll be responsible for converting customers into passionate SuperOffice evangelists. It would be a benefit if you speak one of these languages in addition to English.
One or moe of:
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customers' needs
- Enter data in various platforms
- At least 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Fluency in both English and Dutch
1200 - 2000 EUR net
Driven by a passion for customer relationship management, SuperOffice is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of CRM solutions to the business-to-business market. Our software supports the individual user in achieving stronger sales, marketing and customer service productivity. Loved by thousands of happy customers, SuperOffice is the preferred choice.
SuperOffice was founded in Norway in 1990 and today we are 250 people located in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Vilnius and the UK. In addition, we have international partners in Finland and North America.
Are you excited about this position but not sure if you meet all the qualifications? At SuperOffice, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive workplace and research shows that some applicants are less likely to apply if they do not meet all the requirements. If you think you are a great fit for this role, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.