Customer Success Manager
Your ambitions and our journey ahead?
Lime Go is a startup part of Lime Technologies Sweden AB (publ) without any financial or economical risk for you as an individual. This will give you the opportunity to join a young team and affect processes, our product, and our customers. Do you want to pursue a career in the following areas?
Customer Success Manager with industry niche focus, responsible for a new market, CS Team Lead, International Key Account Manager? Look no further! Lime Go is your next step because we aim to expand our team within all roles within a couple of years.
Your tasks being a part of our team?
- Manage the customer portfolio and build relationships with our customers
- Understand & tailor our CRM to customer needs and demo it to customers, physically and online
- Onboard new customers and be responsible for the whole customer journey
- Grow customer engagement & make our users adopt the latest features
- Upsell features and expand our accounts by challenging their workflows
Lime Go is a Data Enriched CRM system and a smart sales tool for small and medium-sized businesses. Currently, we have 1400 customers in Sweden, Norway & Denmark but our goal is to be the obvious choice for ambitious companies in all over Europe.
Recently, we finished a full rewamp project for Lime Go, which means you’ll be selling a modern, fresh & powerful product.
The Lime Go team today?
We are an ambitious team of 15 people, and now we want to expand the customer success team to help us grow the product. The end goal is to own everything internally within the Lime Go team, you being a central part in how we work with existing customers and their usage.
We have aggressive growth goals, aiming to become the obvious CRM for SMB companies in Europe within a couple of years. Confident in reaching those goals, we’d love to have you onboard as a key part of our team.
What we’re looking for?
- A customer oriented doer who is not afraid of testing new things with a proactive mindset
- At least 2-3 years of working with customer interactions, either in technical support or sales roles
- Entrepreneurial & excited about the startup journey, building the CS organization from the ground up
- Sales focused, a technical interest, or curious about change management
Further details & requirements?
- Fluent in English and Swedish. Bonus if more languages aligned with our offices!
- We’ve got offices in Stockholm, Lund, Gothenburg, Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Cologne & Utrecht, but you will be based in Stockholm. Our customers are in the Nordics (for now ;))
- Reporting to our CEO (Max)
What about benefits?
We offer a competitive base salary combined with your individual + team bonus. You’ll also get generous employee benefits such as company trips, team trips, 6 weeks of vacation, pension, monthly pubs, Lime Go merch, be part of our recruitment process to help build the future sales team of Lime Go, wellness allowance etc.
During the ride, we’ll have a good laugh and do a bunch of team activities. Apply now to join our journey - Europe awaits!
The process, step by step?
- First off, you’ll get on a screening call with a person on the team
- Case assignment to show off your skills.
- After that, you will have a more in depth-interview with one or multiple people at Lime
- Last but not least, you get to meet our Lime Group CEO (Nils).
Don’t hesitate to drop your application or reach out to us if you have any questions. We look forward talking to you :)
A startup without risk - wait what?