Senior Account Manager
Back in 2014, two engineers and one psychologist all agreed that something was broken in the way most organizations work with employee engagement and performance and they strongly felt there was a better way to do things. Fast forward to today, Eletive is an intelligent People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and build workplaces where people thrive.
We are currently on a scale-up journey with ambitious global growth plans – and this is where you come into the picture! This opportunity allows you to influence and impact the journey ahead and be part of an international expansion. But most importantly, be a part of our big mission to increase well-being in workplaces worldwide!
So what is the role about? 👨👩👧👦
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the growth of our clients by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities. These opportunities may be discovered independently or through collaboration with our Marketing and Customer Experience teams.
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities will be to proactively seek and capitalize on new business opportunities to drive client growth. Together with marketing and Customer Experience, you will identify and pursue potential revenue streams. Your primary focus will be on value-driven sales, with an emphasis on:
- Upselling and Cross-Selling:This aspect of the role involves identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to expand our services within existing client accounts. Successful achievement in this area is rewarded with commissions.
- Renewals: In cases where the existing client's contract is set to expire and our Customer Experience team needs support, it will be your responsibility as the Account Manager to negotiate and secure the renewal, ensuring the retention of the customer.
To thrive in the role we believe that you...🌟
- Have a successful track record of at least five years in an upselling/cross-selling role.
- Love learning about technical stuff and enjoy keeping up with the latest in the tech world.
- Previous experience in the software industry, ideally within the realm of Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Are showcasing a passion for building lasting client relationships and having a strong drive for achieving sales success.
- Are structured and organized and pay great attention to details, you most likely hate it when your kitchen is not tidy and clean
- Have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identified opportunities for improvement and are a driving force in the work
- Possess a strong collaborative nature, working seamlessly with internal teams like Marketing and Customer Success to drive success and business growth.
- Write and speak fluent English
- Valid Swedish work permit or EU citizenship
Some nice things for our employees 💜
At Eletive we have a lot of fun together and there are many opportunities to socialize and get to know the team. We eat A LOT of fika, we have Friday Breakfasts, kickoffs, afterworks and more. We speak many languages but we all unite in English in our meetings and internal communication. Your future colleagues all have different backgrounds and interests; they are foodies, animal lovers, hikers, golfers, music lovers and a lot more!! But we all gather in one common point: We all want to feel engaged and thriving everyday at work.
Our newly renovated office is located in central Malmö, only 3 minutes from the central station. We have a large rooftop terrace, a play area and for the ones that can’t get enough of doing workouts we also have a workout-station in our office.
We work in hybrid-remote teams, you get flexible work hours, six weeks vacation, insurance package, wellness grant, two weeks a year working fully remote from anywhere, and there are always snacks in the kitchen for when you get the munchies.
We can't wait to meet you! 🙏
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – send us your application right away!
Apply by clicking the button below.
Get in touch – we'd love to get to know you!
The People Success platform