Quality Assurance Specialist
Membrain is on an incredibly exciting growth journey and needs more A-players on our team. Our product is an award-winning software that challenges the established players in the CRM and Sales Enablement space.
We believe traditional CRMs have grown into hulking monsters that focus on data entry and reporting instead of helping salespeople grow, develop and succeed. We challenge old ways of thinking and work daily to improve ourselves. With the mantra of "what is good today is not good enough tomorrow" we live and breathe innovation, continuous improvement and take great pride in our professional work ethic.
Your new colleagues are strewn across the globe and we use best-of-breed tools to achieve our goals. From Stockholm to New York, from Atlanta to Ho Chi Minh we are daily in online video meetings, using web-based tools to call our partners and customers or to collaborate within the team. We take care of each other and value our familial culture. Every day starts with a morning huddle where we share highlights, new insights learned and our ambitions for the day. All to create the very best conditions for both personal growth as well as team-based success.
We're looking for someone who wants to wake up and make a difference every day. Maybe this someone is you?
Our customers are using our product to improve their sales results, scale their businesses, and overcome sales challenges. The Quality Assurance Specialist role at Membrain, therefore, plays a critical part in our company’s product development process.
In this role, you are responsible for ensuring that Membrain as a product achieves the established quality, reliability, performance standards and meets customer expectations.
To achieve this, you will design and execute manual test cases for regression and exploratory testing and you will help execute and monitor automated tests to ensure high product quality. You will be responsible for conducting tests before product releases and providing timely and meaningful feedback on issues and improvements needed to deliver the best possible product for our customers.
Your Main Objectives
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing to ensure product quality
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Perform regression testing in line with product releases
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Create documentation around identified errors and issues for fixing
- Analyze and investigate reported product quality issues or feature requests
- Help drive increased customer retention rates and Net Promoter Score improvements by ensuring a great user experience in the product
- Collaborate with internal teams to continually improve our products & services
To thrive in this role, you'll need the following:
- A structured, analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills, allowing you to define decision criteria and determine the appropriate course of action
- High attention to detail, consistency and quality
- Have good planning and organizational skills - able to establish objectives and schedule tasks and resources efficiently
- The ability to communicate verbally in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation
- Excellent written communication skills to provide concise and clear documentation
- Be able to collect and analyze data to identify trends and detect problems and key issues
- General tech-savviness and the ability to use modern software tools
- Be a great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in a quality assurance department with web-based software is preferred.
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
What We Offer
- Dynamic market. The sales technology space is exploding, and you will work in a fast-paced market with plenty of innovation!
- Ambitious team. You’ll work hard with our teams to deliver our brand promise: increased sales effectiveness for clients.
- Work from home and our Stockholm Office. Our team works in hybrid from our Stockholm office because we love to meet and connect as well as have the freedom to work from home.
- International work environment: you will collaborate daily with colleagues in North America, Europe, and Asia using Zoom, Slack, and other online tools.
- Growth: you’ll be getting both external and on-the-job training from your colleagues, and your career will grow along with the company.
We believe that work becomes meaningful when it helps us grow - as individuals and professionals - and makes our world a better place. We also believe that teams with purpose and passion can move mountains!
- Challenge the mainstream. The law of least resistance leads to mediocre experiences. Challenge the norm; find new ways of doing things and new solutions to problems.
- Be professional. Do what you set out to do, keep your promises, and never blame others, or circumstances. By doing so, you will gain the respect of others and build trust - upon which relationships are built.
- Have a growth mindset. What is good enough today will not be sufficient tomorrow. For you and our company to grow, you must continually improve your skills and relationships.
- Be full of heart. We care about each other, we are kind and we lift each other up. We believe that building together is better than building alone.
- 25 vacation days per year - with 15 being mandatory. We believe in taking time off to come back rejuvenated, motivated, and with great ideas, which is why we want all our team members to take time off to wind down.
- The "Think Big" day. Once a quarter, we want you to take a day off your regular duties to freely think about one specific challenge and create ideas on how it could best be solved for the benefit of our customers.
- Paid parental leave. What is more important than our children? We will ensure that you spend quality time with your newborn, compensated and stress-free.
- Professional growth budget. We want to invest in activities that enable you to expand and grow your professional skills because we believe learning and being on top of your game is an important contribution to keeping Membrain a leader in its field
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Elevating the Sales Profession