Product Marketing Manager
Launched in 2021, Cevoid is a SaaS platform that helps e-commerce brands worldwide to work with photos and videos from their community. We help brands enable engaged creators, gather inspiring content, and showcase it throughout their marketing channels.
Each day, the team comes together to build the best tools on the market to help brands do exactly this. We’re now expanding our product into new areas and to support this journey, we are now inviting our first hires to come and build the future of community marketing with us.
👩💻 We are looking for a Product marketing manager
Cevoid is quickly expanding to meet the needs of our growing user base, and we are now looking to hire our first Product Marketer! In this role, you will be using your storytelling abilities, raw hustle, and growth-mindset to enable community marketing for even more e-commerce brands.
🚀 What you'll be doing
Whether you're defining the go-to-market strategy, planning and executing feature releases, or driving new product awareness, your contributions will positively impact how brand’s work with their community of creators and the content they create every day.
- Work closely with the founding team to develop go-to-market strategies and drive launches for new products.
- Develop product messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Create innovative visual and written content (e.g., SoMe, case studies, press releases, website copy, blog posts, etc.) that provide memorable experiences and showcase the benefits of Cevoid for each customer segment.
- Alongside the founders, serve as an expert on our customers, competition, and the broader community marketing space.
- Keep multiple projects moving forward simultaneously and on schedule in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Think globally. As we continue to expand our solutions around the world, adapting your understanding of local market needs, competitors, and pricing accordingly.
🌟 Who you are
People see you as a storyteller, passionate about products that delight and engage. You have deep empathy for user experience and a creative passion to enhance that experience.
As our first marketing hire, you are eager to make an impact through Cevoid. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and can operate fluidly between the strategic level and production to get things done. Ideally, you strive to become our future CMO.
While the ideal candidate might have a slightly different background, we believe you should have:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience from either Growth-, Content-, or Product -Marketing in a high-performing organization. (E-commerce, tech startup, or agency experience preferred)
- Deeply familiar with the messaging strategy, user experience, and persuasive marketing techniques in driving engagement with new or existing features or benefits.
- Demonstrated experience in the product launch process – running multi-channel launch campaigns that have driven product adoption with supporting metrics
- Experience crafting benefits-driven messaging and making decisions based on data
- A master of storytelling and copywriting. You specialize in synthesizing information and making complex things simple, no matter the format. You are concise in your writing and a confident presenter.
- You were drawn to Product Marketing because it gives you the chance to work across the business. You're comfortable with a dynamic environment with huge growth potential for the company and you as an individual and you pride yourself on your ability to ramp on projects quickly and deliver results.
- Something else? Fantastic, we're curious to learn more about you!
🏃♂️ Startup environment. We’re a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup
📈 Share options program for early employees
💻 Macbook and other accessories to get you going
🌏🏢 Remote or at our Office in the heart of Stockholm
💪 Monthly wellness allowance to use for gym memberships or other physical activities
⛵️ 6 weeks of paid vacation
🍩 Swedish Fika on Wednesdays
☕️ Breakfast on Fridays
🌍 Working with brands from around the world
👾 A strong brand- and tech-savvy team culture
💜 What you can expect from us
As an early-stage startup, we take pride in being hands-on and testing new things. Everyone is expected to speak their mind and contribute with their competence. We encourage each other to have high competence and low ego.
You're joining an innovative company focused on globally building the future within community marketing. This is a big swing, but we think big. We are looking for explorers, unafraid to see what's around the corner and take ownership of that exploration. The team is focused on high output and, when needed, gives each other a helping hand.
Your application has been successfully submitted.