What we are looking for
Pliance is growing, and they are now looking to add two Account Executive to their team. As an Account Executive, you will join a small and dedicated founding team at a growing RegTech company.
You will be given the opportunity to open, negotiate and close deals with financial institutions in Sweden and the Nordic region.
You are a sales star with the ability to take our proven sales playbook and help perfect it together with a supporting product and management team. At Pliance they work with an account based approach, identifying customers who will see the greatest benefits of using their products.
Now we are looking for two new team members to join Pliance for the long term. To fit in with the team, you’ll need to be a team player who supports and cares for your fellow team members, while being able to challenge each other with the ambition to create the best possible solutions to build and sell to Pliance´s customers.
Pliance want to be a global leader in what they do, and they want you to help them get there.
Pliance goal is to help customers combat financial crime, and they do this by offering products to help automate Anti-Money Laundering processes.
Pliance are a young company, founded in 2018 by three founders with backgrounds in product, development, and sales from the tech, banking, and AML industries.
Since their launch in 2019, they have been nominated for Best Fintech Startup, and Best Newcomer in the Nordic Startup Awards. They have also been selected as a Top 100 RegTech companies to keep an eye on globally for 2020. Pliance have received grants from Vinnova for their innovative technology, and most importantly, they have happy customers.
The solutions today help customers improve their ability to comply with Anti-Money Laundering regulations, and in their future lies even better products to help combat financial crime globally.
They have a growing customer base, recently closed their seed funding round, and are growing the team. Pliance want to start by making their mark in the Nordic market, then continue their growth in Europe and beyond.
More about Pliance: https://pliance.io
- Prospect and build pipeline and relationships with companies matching the Ideal Customer Profiles.
- Manage and close business in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Prospect relentlessly to build your pipeline and build strong relationships with clients.
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to make informed decisions and persuade others.
- Close new logo business consistently at or above quota level.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information.
- Seek out opportunities and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with sales management on the pipeline status.
- Be a team player and identify improvement areas in Pliance’s sales process, offering and tactics.
- 2-5 years experience opening, negotiating, and closing B2B deals.
- Fluent in doing business in Swedish and English.
- Experience working with a CRM platform.
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision making and persuade others.
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions.
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills.
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors.
- Sustained success in acquiring new business or customer acquisition
What Pliance offers
- An important purpose and mission
- Base salary
- Occupational Pension
- Options program
- Personal Learning & Development Budget
- Remote-work friendly
- Great co-workers!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automated Anti-Money Laundering for Modern Companies