Channel Partner Manager
“The Channel Partner Manager is a key role for Scrive to expand our success with Strategic IT partners across Europe. If you thrive in a fast moving company and by challenging yourself on a daily basis to grow – this will be a fun ride!"
Paula Palk, VP Channel at Scrive
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and committed people who know that we need to collaborate to win. We care about each other and challenge ourselves and each other in our strive to be better and grow, both as individuals and as a company. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.” 💫
The Partner team works with various external partners to scale Scrive’s business. This role is responsible for the IT Partner segment, which includes strategic partners who are looking to resell the Scrive Product Portfolio. As the Channel Partner Manager, you are the primary contact for all strategic IT Partner related topics. You are responsible for defining and executing plans for growing the IT Partner business across Europe, by building strong partner relationships, focused on scaling Scrive’s business. 🚀
We have offices in Denmark, Norway, Munich and Amsterdam and our HQ is in Stockholm. If you’re located in any of these locations you can work from there, but we apply a flexible work model. You will report to the VP of Channel. 🌎
This role is responsible for working with existing Scrive IT Partners, identifying and building new strategic IT Partnerships across Europe. As the Channel Partner Manager, you will be the primary contact for Scrive’s IT partners and work closely with them to build and develop strong relationships, focused on delivering results.
In your everyday work, you will:
- Be the main contact for strategic IT Partners, to ensure successful collaboration with Scrive.
- Develop and execute on the GTM strategy for IT Partners in close collaboration with VP of Channel to drive new direct revenue and grow Scrive’s footprint across Europe.
- Develop existing strategic IT Partners by enabling activities and building lead generating activities with them to maximize growth.
- Map out new potential IT Partners to continuously scale Scrive’s business through IT Partnerships across Europe.
- Work closely with cross functional internal teams such as support, marketing, product, legal and operations at Scrive to onboard, support and develop strong partner relationships delivering an exceptional partner experience.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of team processes and tools to optimize partner growth at Scrive.
Who we think you are
To succeed in the role as Channel Partner Manager, you must have following qualifications:
- 3–5 years of demonstrated experience in working in value driven sales, preferably with IT or resell partnerships.
- Great business acumen with experience working with Director and C-level stakeholders.
- Experience from working within a software/tech environment.
- Great interpersonal skills and love building new relationships.
- Structured and methodical in ways of working, with the ability to manage multiple parallel tasks.
- Enjoy technology and have a high technology understanding.
- Self starter with a high work discipline.
- Previous experience of working in an international market.
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
🌟 Also, big bonus points if you:
- Have experience working within SaaS
- Have experience of high growth start-up or scale-up environment
In this role we see that you are good at building relationships, co-operative, business minded and structured. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transforming business by facilitating trusted relationships