Director of Product Operations
OH YES! Telavox is growing and we’re now expanding our Product department with a Director of Product Operations!
Telavox is a successful tech company and we develop a world-leading unified communication platform (UCaaS) with solutions for smart and efficient telephony, PBX, chat and much more. We contribute to making the workplace more productive and enjoyable for our customers!
About the job
As we grow the Product Organization within Telavox and as the complexity is increasing across our portfolio, channels, and countries, so do the need increase for us to mature when it comes to how we run our programs, get our products launched, and communicate in an efficient way across our stakeholders. Thus, we’re hiring a director of Product Operations to mature the way we run products across Telavox. The role is by nature cross-functional, customer-centric, and with the clear goal of ensuring that our products are enjoyed by customers and partners in the best way possible.
As the Director of Product Operations you will lead a team of Technical Program Managers, and Product Operations Managers in order to improve the way we identify, build, deliver products, and activate our customers. Further, you will work closely with the Product team to improve the way we hire, onboard, and develop our Product practices to ensure that we continue to run a great, fun Product team.
Your main targets will be to ensure that our cross-functional projects are executed so that we meet our commercial objectives, accelerate our customer activation journey by better understanding their needs, and communicate and launch products in a more efficient way. Further, you will drive our continuous improvement journey and the way we utilize usage data and customer insights throughout the product journey.
As a manager at Telavox, collaboration comes front and center, but it’s also of great importance to get those amazing results, structure and scale up our product organization. You will follow up on ongoing programs, and communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive product launches, insights, and improvements. Working with other leaders across the organization to identify room for improvements, and process improvements, to ensure that we build products in a better way to drive customer success.
Also on your to-do list:
- Lead the Product Operations team and manage their day-to-day business as well as a long-term ambition
- Improve the way we execute and drive Products throughout the org with the ambition to make user activation better
- Run product launches together with Product Marketing, ensuring successful launches through alignment, collaboration, and execution in order to reduce the time to value for our customers
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that we communicate and execute in an efficient way across the org
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to identify process and organizational improvements in order to make the machinery more efficient
- Own the processes and tooling for the Product teams to ensure alignment and execution across the organization
- Run the agenda, cadence, and strategic projects for the Product organization to ensure alignment and execution across the Telavox group
- Build the process and onboarding practices for our Product organization to ensure that we improve our Product practices and become a great fun product organization to work within
To be successful and at the same time have tons of fun in this role we believe you come with great leadership experience with a proven track record of building and developing diverse teams. You have a deep understanding of product development and release management and you always strive to learn and evolve continuously and have an ability to effectively manage and execute growth and engagement initiatives.
You probably have a Master’s degree in Engineering, experience from a similar role, and an ability to identify, solve, and communicate improvements to key stakeholders. You’re also great at structuring and driving cross-functional programs and projects, plus a good understanding of process mapping and improvement toolbox to drive organizational improvements.
Bonus points if you have:
- Previous product experience and continuous improvement frameworks such as Agile, SAFe, Six Sigma, etc
- Growth mindset: never satisfied with status-quo, always strive to improve and learn, encourage teams and colleagues to do the same
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
If we may wish for one more thing it would be that you’re a happy, structured and solution-oriented person since it would indicate that you can handle many stakeholders and meet deadlines in a good and proactive way.
Your application has been successfully submitted.