Marketing Manager - UK & Ireland
Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Marketing Manager - UK & Ireland
Reports to: Global Director of Demand Generation
As part of our continued investment in our company culture, we’re looking for a Marketing Manager - UK & Ireland to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will help maximise our presence in the UK region by creatively managing lead generation and brand awareness.
On a typical day, you will:
Develop a UK region marketing plan designed to hit revenue goals:
- Analyse market behaviour and develop a marketing mix to maximise Ardoq's presence.
- Use HubSpot CRM to collect sales data, prepare reports, and identify effective marketing strategies.
- Manage budget and support Account-Based Marketing activities.
Manage trade shows and events:
- Establish contact, communicate, and manage Ardoq's relationships with 3rd party event operators.
- Team up with the UK and Ireland sales team and Ardoq's Brand Marketing Manager to co-develop an event branding strategy.
- Implement Ardoq's own virtual and hybrid events in the UK and Irish markets together with the Director of Global Demand Generation and the UK sales team.
- Connect with the corporate marketing team in Oslo, Norway to ensure best practices are utilised and implemented.
Conduct Campaign Management:
- Work with the central marketing team to initiate, plan, and manage promotional campaigns.
Develop promotional content:
- Create clear promotional marketing copy and collaborate with the design team to develop promotional materials.
We imagine you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 5+ years experience in Marketing and Demand Generation, experience working in a Sales organisation and B2B SaaS marketing is a benefit.
- Experience developing marketing plans that utilise a custom marketing mix to hit KPIs and revenue goals.
- Experience with CRM systems, web analytics, Google, HubSpot and research methods using data analytics software.
- Knowledge of utilising a marketing mix to cultivate brand awareness and lead identification.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics with specific experience using social media.
- Co-developing, editing, and proofreading experience.
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Grow your career with multiple development and leadership opportunities
- Great compensation packages & retirement benefits
- Be a part of the tech and scale-up community in London
- An environment where everything you do has a measurable and instant effect on the organization
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Co-working office in Borough with an in-house gym
- Cycle to work scheme in place
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Profitable Transformation With New Enterprise Architecture