Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Reports to: Product Design Lead
As part of our continued investment in our culture, we're looking for a Product Designer to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will play a core role in one of our core cross-functional teams - Collaborating with developers, product managers, and designers to drive the commitment for a consistent and scalable product experience.
On a typical day, you will:
- Work as a key designer with our current senior designer in one of our cross-functional teams
- Analyze, prioritize, and optimize current UX/UI challenges
- Create end-to-end detailed designs in wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Use your design thinking toolkit to create valuable user experiences
- Validate solutions with customers and the customer success team
- Collaborate directly with development on implementation and delivery
- Collaborate with design, development, and product management to deliver scalable design consistency and a great user experience to fit the market.
- Develop the design culture internally by enhancing cross-functional team processes
We imagine you will bring:
- Motivation to work with data visualization in our Product
- Experience of 3+ years working in a digital product environment
- Studies within design, HCI/MMI, information design, or data visualization design.
- Knowledge of when and how to make decisions around design development, how to keep an overview, and keep the focus on scalability
- Experience building working relationships with product development teams around implementation and delivery
- The ability to identify, understand and connect solutions to people and technology
- The ability to support and communicate your design choices using research and data
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, and willingness to use any tools necessary to provide your work
The benefits you'll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale-up
- Grow your career with our learning & development programs
- Enjoy flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
- Subsidized lunch in the office option
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Profitable Transformation With New Enterprise Architecture