We are looking for a Data Engineer to join the team in Europe. Your exact location within Europe doesn’t matter, as this is a remote role. You will join the Data & Analytics team that currently consists of another Data Engineer, business Data Analyst and a product analytics oriented Data Scientist.
Our Data and Engineering teams have been fully remote since 2016!
- Think critically and engineer improvements to our data storage and processing
- Develop and maintain our data warehouse and data pipelining. Our current stack on AWS is: Redshift, S3, Glue, Lambda, Step Functions and Kinesis
- Work closely together with our analysts on advanced product and business analytics reporting
- Support and enable Software Engineers, SREs and Product Managers to use data more efficiently
- Use data to help us and our customers make better decisions.
- Strong english communication skills and team working
- Programming skills. Python is required, others such as Ruby are nice to have.
- Strong understanding of database design and design patterns, both relational and non-relational
- Experience with AWS data storage and processing products such as Redshift, Kinesis, AWS Glue, S3, etc.
- Experience with search servers such as Elasticsearch, Lucene, Solr, etc.
- Experience with standard UNIX tools
Nice to have
- Experience with Machine learning
- BI/Analytics tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Apache Zeppelin or others
- Web analytics
- Developing web applications
- ELK stack
- Startups experience
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Up to 12 paid local bank holidays per year
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga/fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Co-working space membership support (coming soon)
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Quarterly online team-building activities with your team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping companies know more about their website visitors