This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the Product Owner manages the product backlog and leads the breakdown of epics into features and user stories as well as prioritization towards the development team, and is serving as a gatekeeper towards development teams.
Contributes to realizing the inriver product vision and strategy by translating initiatives and epics into actionable user stories that drive value. Collaborating with Product Managers in gathering requirements from users and other external and internal stakeholders. Working with Product Development and is ensuring that the backlog is groomed and prioritized and acceptance criteria have been written.
- Ensures that epics and features are broken down into actionable user stories with acceptance criteria for development teams
- Sees to that work items in backlogs are prioritized
- Collaborates with product development teams when planning work
- Leads backlog grooming ensuring work items are estimated and dependencies are identified
- Represents the voice of the customer towards development teams
- Contributes to product management and product development process development
- Consults with Product Managers, users, and other stakeholders as part of requirement gathering
- Attends Kanban team meetings including stand-ups, retrospectives, and planning activities
- Liaises with product development, ensuring work items originating there have requirements and acceptance criteria
- Provides input to feature documentation, including release notes and Service Center articles
- Accepts completed user stories from product development and ensures acceptance criteria are fulfilled
- Answers questions from product development and clarifies requirements
- Contributes in creation of mock-ups/wire-frames together with Product Design
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Extensive experience with writing software development requirements
- Good understanding of systems and technologies that make up the marketing technology landscape
- Proven track-record creating wireframes and mock-ups and collaborating with design teams
- Knowledgeable in project management methodologies
- Good understanding of UX concepts and UI patterns
- Good understanding of working in a SaaS environment
- Communication: Excellent communication skills and a professional attitude. Be able to articulate a compelling case for change to team as well as partners and clients
- Presentation: Be able to present dynamically through story telling.
- Collaboration: Engage in collaborative discussions and provide thought insight. Instill accountability in self and others. Provide structure and ability to manage and resolve situations with multiple parties with different perspectives
- Leadership: Lead teams and/or projects and leverage team outcome. Action oriented and outcome driven
- Knowledge Sharing: Contribute and share your authored content and coach your peers.
- Client Value: Customer focused, and a partner advocate with “know our clients’ needs” mindset. Define problem and develop and present value driven solutions.
- Delivery: Capable of managing multiple tasks in pace. Apply to all processes, tools and policies and guide others to do the same
Of course, we also want you to live our core values:
- be curious
- have fun
- work smart
- take responsibility
– No one of us is as smart as all of us!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.