Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands.
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in sales, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers.
We are now looking for a Service Designer to our office in Stockholm!
About the role
As a Service Designer here at Voyado you will be part of a customer centric organisation. You will play a vital role in a new strategic project to optimising processes and implementing a world class customer experience by really understanding our customers’ needs.
Some of the things you will be up to:
- Plan and lead contextual user research, mapping user experiences and customer journeys.
- Lead co-creation activities, such as idea generation, prototyping and blueprinting service solutions to name a few.
- Facilitate workshops, both internally and with externally, to really understand our customer needs and how we as a company best can be staffed & organised to elevate the customer experience.
- Share project & customer insights internally with stakeholders and different departments.
So, who are you?
You probably thrive in an environment where you as an individual can make a real difference. We think that you are a curious and creative team player who is keen to understand and enhance the experiences of others. You fluently combine human, business and technology viewpoints, and master customer listening. You have the ability to re-frame service challenges, articulate opportunities, define strategies, create concepts and lead the development of innovative new services from initial brief to delivery.
Further, we believe you:
- Are well versed as a Service Designer
- Experienced in creating and delivering best-in-class customer experiences.
- Experienced of working in multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, and technologists and comfortable navigating agile production environments.
- Excellent knowledge of different designs methods, you know how to navigate between them, and which ones are best for different tasks.
- Have a helpful attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English.
What’s in it for you?
Voyado wouldn’t be the powerful platform it is without the people behind it. We really care for our Voyadoers and some examples of what we can offer you are:
- Work-life balance – we don't have a long work hours culture; we value results over hours worked.
- Flexible working hours – just sync with your closest manager and team.
- Competent and experienced colleagues who gladly share their knowledge
- Product development summits on a regular basis and individual lab days bi-weekly to explore new business and technology opportunities and engage your creativity to the max!
- To be a part of a helpful and friendly culture
Some of our benefits:
- Free massage during working hours, 1 time/month
- 30 days of vacation, so you can spend times on the things you love
- Beneficial bike lease, including e-bikes
- Breakfast buffet on Fridays
- Free supply of fruit, tea, coffee, soda, ice cream and other snacks
- Your choice of phone and gadget package
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
It’s vacay time!
At Voyado we really value taking time off to recharge our batteries. We hope that you are doing the same while reading this ad, perhaps you are laying in a sun bed somewhere or you just got back from a mountain bike tour. Either way, we hope you are as relaxed as us. Since we are out of office, we won’t be able to get back to you until august, but we would love for you to apply for this role if you think it’d be a great fit for you.
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Voyado - Making brands easy to love