Inside Sales Representative - Marketing
At DigitalRoute , we are passionate about helping our customers unlock the value of subscription and usage data to optimize their business. Every day, we are supporting iconic global brands to deliver a better customer experience, reduce revenue leakage, and grow their business with new services.
We love to think big. By understanding subscription data and our customer's business, we can turn any event or action into a growth opportunity for our customers.
This is where you come in. We are looking for an energetic, highly driven, and result-oriented person to join the marketing team with the task of identifying, building, and qualifying our pipeline.
Subscription businesses are growing rapidly across industries, and DigitalRoute is on a steep growth track. You will be fully empowered and accountable for, researching prospects, making phone calls, writing conversion-driven emails, qualifying leads, setting up appointments, scheduling demos, and fielding qualified opportunities.
The person we are looking for is a prolific doer and a self-starter who will have a key role in ensuring our growth.
You will be accountable for meeting our goals of building a pipeline and delivering qualified opportunities with a high closing ratio that supports our sales targets. Your key tasks involve:
- Identify, build, and qualify leads. This occurs through two modalities
- Inbound: take action as the first point of contact on inbound leads that come in from demo requests, content downloads, referrals, and other lead sources
- Outbound: prospecting opportunities by targeting specific types of buyers and generating interest/demand via emails, calls, and social media/sales navigator.
- Research, and grow the addressable target accounts by expanding our contact database
- Work continuously to improve the quality of our contact database of addressable accounts
- An integral part of the demand generation team, working as one unit with the Head of Campaigns & Activation, as well as customer marketing leads
- Working closely with the account executives for handover of qualified leads, following up on closing rates
- Self-starter with high energy, with a, get it done now vs wait for tomorrow attitude
- Growth mindset, consistently working to improve your skills and adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Numbers and data driven
- BA/BS degree, and experience from cloud and SaaS businesses, from marketing and sales
- 3-5 years of experience in inside sales, demand generation, and BDR roles
- in-depth understanding of the sales process, with the ability to progress and manage complex sales cycles in software, SaaS
- Proficient in using digital and online tools to engage prospects, and qualify opportunities
- Experienced and highly proficient in Hubspot, SalesForce
- Proficient in Microsoft tools such as PowerPoint, XL, MS Project
- Strong communication skills, and outstanding in English both in verbal and written
- Experience working with global teams and external partners, with the ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Exceptional project management skills coupled with a meticulous desire to manage project timelines and deliverables.
Your application has been successfully submitted.