Product Designer @ Worldfavor
We're on a mission to help every company in the world transform to sustainable business practices. Join us!
Worldfavor is all about making sustainable business mainstream. In a nutshell, we are a global digital platform for easily accessing and sharing sustainability information. The platform today connects more than 25 000 businesses in over 130 countries and is quickly growing every day! Our SaaS solution is used by global leading companies as well as many of the largest companies in the Nordics. Ahead lies an exciting growth journey towards becoming the market leader and expanding internationally.
Hi there, I’m Sophie 👋 A while back, I started as Head of Design at Worldfavor with the aspiration to help companies become more sustainable. And I’m so happy that I joined. Not only do I feel proud of what we build, but I really enjoy building it with this group of friendly, curious and passionate people 💚
I’m now looking for someone to help me grow the design team and make it the best workplace we’ve ever had. In return, I’ll offer you mentorship, coaching, and the freedom to drive your own initiatives.
About the product team
You’ll be joining an amazing team, committed to solving new user problems each week. On a day-to-day basis we work a lot in mobs, even designers. We believe that our different backgrounds gives us an edge, and learning from each other spurs personal growth. We keep a fast pace in our implementation, but as a part of the design team, you’ll be crucial to forming the product and design vision that’ll help us keep the speed without compromising on the experience.
So, who are you?
- A broad product designer who…
- …believes in delivering value iteratively
- …take ownership of the entire design process, but won’t do the work alone; The team will contribute in each part - from research to concept development to final design. Your job is to make sure we stay focused on the users and that we deliver a great experience.
- …love Figma and feel comfortable working with, as well as maintaining, a design system 💚
- …have great communication skills and is fluent in English
- You’ve worked for 2+ years, maybe even at a start-up or within a growth team
- You’re looking for a place to grow as a designer and for the right candidate, there will be an opportunity to grow into a lead role as we take on junior colleagues
Common to all team members at Worldfavor - that we also expect from you - is that we are ambitious, unpretentious, have a "can-do attitude", while being motivated by shaping a more sustainable world. We recruit, work and promote by our core values:
- We make an impact
- We take ownership
- We always evolve
- We’re in it together
- We believe anything is possible
Worldfavor offers you:
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing company early on and enjoy an exciting journey and career development as the company scales
- Working with a product that "wows" customers, and truly makes the world a better place
- A competitive salary
- Occupational pension
- 6 week's paid vacation
- Health benefits
- A flexible, dynamic, and playful company culture, where each person has an important part in a fun-loving and supportive team
Sounds like we're a match? ✨Apply by clicking below and sending us your cover letter together with your LinkedIn-profile or CV. We accept applications in both Swedish and English. We look forward to getting to know you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're making sustainable business mainstream – join us now and change the world at work!