Recruiter @ Worldfavor
Worldfavor is on a quest to make sustainable business mainstream and enable sustainable decisions for everyone. In a nutshell, we are a global SaaS platform allowing organizations to easily access, share, and gain insights from corporate sustainability information. We’ve snowballed, and today, Worldfavor connects more than 25 000 businesses in over 130 countries (and counting!). We pride ourselves with renowned clients ranging from Nordic leaders to Fortune 500 in a number of different industries. Ahead lies an exciting growth journey towards becoming the market leader and expanding globally!
We are now looking for our very first Recruiter! As our Recruiter, you will be joining a young, dynamic company and a group of smart, fun-loving, and ambitious individuals who all share the same passion for making the world more sustainable using the impact and power of technology. We love celebrating big and small milestones, and we always put the team before the individual wins.
The role as Recruiter
As Recruiter, you will be responsible for identifying and attracting new stars to Worldfavor. You will work closely with the recruiting manager and be responsible for the entire recruitment process from ad to signing.
We are looking for you who:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in recruitments and are used to supporting recruiting managers throughout recruitment processes
- Are used to work in a high growth environment
- Are used to working with search via e.g. LinkedIn
- Have good knowledge in Swedish and English, both speech and writing
Common to all team members at Worldfavor - that we also expect from you - is that we are ambitious, unpretentious, have a "can-do attitude", while being motivated by shaping a more sustainable world. We recruit, work and promote by our core values:
- We make an impact
- We take ownership
- We always evolve
- We’re in it together
- We believe anything is possible
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of a booming market, at an early scale-up phase
- For the right person there are exciting career opportunities as the company scales, as we are still early on our scale-up journey with big, global plans
- Work at a lovely office at the very center of Stockholm with the flexibility of working from home as well (pandemic or not)
- A competitive base salary, and a generous commission model
- A flexible, dynamic, and playful company culture, where each person has an important part in a fun-loving and supportive team
- The joy of working with a product and brand that wow customers, and truly makes the world a better place
- 6 week's paid vacation
- Occupational pension
- Health benefits
- Development contribution- learn more of something that excites you!
Sounds like we're a match? ✨
Apply by clicking below and sending us your cover letter together with your LinkedIn-profile or CV. We accept applications in both Swedish and English. Looking forward to getting to know you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're making sustainable business mainstream – join us now and change the world at work!