Global Strategic Account Executive @ Worldfavor
Join a fast-moving sustainability company with an incredible and passionate sales team and cutting-edge technology! This role plays a central part in global market expansion and the company's growth.
Worldfavor is on a quest to make sustainable business mainstream. In a nutshell, we are a global digital SaaS platform for easily sharing, accessing and gaining insights from corporate sustainability information – or - Business Information 2.0, as we call it. In just a few of years we’ve grown rapidly and today Worldfavor connects more than 25 000 businesses in over 130 countries (and counting!). We pride ourselves with renowned clients ranging from Nordic leaders to Fortune 500. Ahead lies an exciting growth journey towards becoming the market leader and expanding globally.
We are now looking for an experienced international sales executive with a strong background in sustainability!
You will be joining a young, dynamic company and a team of smart, fun-loving, and ambitious individuals who all share the same passion for making the world more sustainable using the impact and power of technology. We love celebrating both big and small milestones and we always put the team before the individual wins.
🙌 The role as Global Strategic Account Executive
This role will play a central part in expanding Worldfavor internationally. Your main objective will be to sell our products to new strategic enterprises globally, leading the way in developing and executing business the strategy for the strategic international enterprise segment. The role requires a good understanding for sustainability as well as technology, powered by excellent sales skills. The role comes with a lot of freedom and with enormous potential for development within and beyond the role.
The main responsibilities as Global Strategic Account Executive are:
- Own and execute the strategy for global strategic accounts
- Manage complex sales cycles, negotiation, and contract management
- Take ownership over leading complex internal projects to make sure we meet customer requirements
- Identify sales strategies and ensure sales targets are reached
- Collaborate efficiently with the SDR- function booking meetings and the CS- function managing signed customers to ensure an excellent customer journey
- Develop strong communication plans for target accounts together with the Marketing team
- Proven experience from international enterprise sales during min. 6+ years, ideally more
- Experience in, and passion for, working with sustainability and ideally in a tech environment
- Strategic and agile mindset that thrives with the opportunity to develop your business in a fast-moving startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- Excellent communication skills in English, spoken and written
- We are looking for a team player who is proactive, takes ownership and makes stuff happen! You also have the ability to sell the vision and wow our customers.
- Based in Stockholm (some flexibility to be part- time remote if needed) and open to travel for work
Extra qualifying experiences:
- Deeper understanding of/experience in corporate sustainability
- Experience from selling SaaS solutions, Software, or other digital or IT solutions
- Involved in market expansion or strategy work
- Experience and interest in leadership
- Habit in working with international teams and exposure to multiple geographic markets
Common to all team members at Worldfavor - that we also expect from you - is that we are ambitious, unpretentious, have a "can-do attitude", while being motivated by shaping a more sustainable world. We recruit, work and promote by our core values:
- We make impact
- We take ownership
- We always evolve
- We’re in it together
- We believe anything is possible
💝 What we offer
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of a booming market, at an early scale-up phase.
- For the right person there are exciting career opportunities as the company scales, as we are still early on our scale-up journey with big, global plans.
- Work at a lovely office at the very center of Stockholm with the flexibility of working from home as well (pandemic or not)
- A competitive base salary, and a generous commission model
- A flexible, dynamic, and playful company culture, where each person has an important part in a fun-loving and supportive team
- The joy of working with a product and brand that wow customers, and truly makes the world a better place
- 6 week's paid vacation
- Occupational pension
- Health benefits
- Development contribution- learn more of something that excites you!
✨ Sounds like we're a match?
Apply by clicking below and sending us your cover letter together with your LinkedIn-profile or CV. We accept applications in both Swedish and English. Look forward to getting to know you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're making sustainable business mainstream – join us now and change the world at work!