Financial Strategic Account Executive @ Worldfavor
Make a real impact in the financial industry by enabling organizations to make smart decisions with the help of sustainability data!
Are you a sales star from the finance sector with passion for sustainability? Welcome home!
Worldfavor is on a quest to make sustainable business mainstream. In a nutshell, we are a global digital SaaS platform for easily sharing, accessing and gaining insights from corporate sustainability information – or - Business Information 2.0, as we call it. In just a few of years we’ve grown rapidly and today Worldfavor connects more than 25 000 businesses in over 130 countries (and counting!). We pride ourselves with renowned clients ranging from Nordic leaders to Fortune 500. Ahead lies an exciting growth journey towards becoming the market leader and expanding globally.
We are now looking for the next member of the sales team to pave the way for the massive opportunities in the finance industry. As account executive in the financial segment you will ensure that our (loved!) products reach the hands of more companies or banks, enabling them to take the next step on their sustainability journey.
You will be joining a young, dynamic company and a team of smart, fun-loving, and ambitious individuals who all share the same passion for making the world more sustainable using the impact and power of technology. We love celebrating both big and small milestones and we always put the team before the individual wins.
🙌 The role as Financial Strategic Account Executive
As part of our new sales team, you will play a central role in the growth of the financial segment and the company. Your main objective will be to own and execute the sales strategy to new customers in the financial sector, where we see a huge and growing demand for sustainability data. The role requires not only excellent sales skills but also a strategic mindset where you can lead the way as we scale our business. The sales are mainly done with C- level decision-makers at medium to large enterprises in Europé. As we see vast opportunities beyond our home market in the Nordics, experience and interest in other markets is a big plus!
The main responsibilities as account executive are:
- Manage complex sales cycles, negotiation, and contract management
- Independently own and execute your business strategy and lead the way to further expand your business, with the help of other functions
- Identify sales strategies and ensure sales targets are reached
- Collaborate efficiently with the SDR- function booking meetings and the CS- function managing signed customers to ensure an excellent customer journey
- Proven experience from successful B2B sales of complex sales cycles with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience from working in the finance industry or selling into C- levels at financial organisations (banks, asset managers, private equity, etc)
- Experience in, and passion for, working with sustainability
- Strategic and agile mindset that thrives with the opportunity to develop your business in a fast-moving startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish or English, spoken and written
- We are looking for a team player who is proactive, takes ownership and makes stuff happen! You also have the ability to sell the vision and wow our customers.
Extra qualifying experiences:
- Deeper understanding of/experience in corporate sustainability
- Experience from selling SaaS solutions, Software, or other digital or IT solutions
- Involved in market expansion or strategy work
Common to all team members at Worldfavor - that we also expect from you - is that we are ambitious, unpretentious, have a "can-do attitude", while being motivated by shaping a more sustainable world. We recruit, work and promote by our core values:
- We make impact
- We take ownership
- We always evolve
- We’re in it together
- We believe anything is possible
💝 What we offer
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of a booming market, at an early scale-up phase.
- For the right person there are exciting career opportunities as the company scales, as we are still early on our scale-up journey with big, global plans.
- Work at a lovely office at the very center of Stockholm with the flexibility of working from home as well (pandemic or not)
- A competitive base salary, and a generous commission model
- A flexible, dynamic, and playful company culture, where each person has an important part in a fun-loving and supportive team
- The joy of working with a product and brand that wow customers, and truly makes the world a better place
- 6 week's paid vacation
- Occupational pension
- Health benefits
- Development contribution- learn more of something that excites you!
✨ Sounds like we're a match?
Apply by clicking below and sending us your cover letter together with your LinkedIn-profile or CV. We accept applications in both Swedish and English. Look forward to getting to know you!
We're making sustainable business mainstream – join us now and change the world at work!