Account Executive @ Worldfavor
Are you a sales star who wants to make a difference? Join our fun and dynamic team helping companies to make sustainable decisions!
Worldfavor is on a quest to make sustainable business mainstream. In a nutshell, we are a global digital SaaS platform for easily sharing, accessing and gaining insights from corporate sustainability information – or - Business Information 2.0, as we call it. In just a few of years we’ve grown rapidly and today Worldfavor connects more than 25 000 businesses in over 130 countries (and counting!). We pride ourselves with renowned clients ranging from Nordic leaders to Fortune 500. Ahead lies an exciting growth journey towards becoming the market leader and expanding globally.
We are now looking for the next member of the sales team. As account executive you will ensure that our (loved!) products reach the hands of more enterprises, enabling them to take the next step on their sustainability journey.
You will be joining a young, dynamic company and a team of smart, fun-loving, and ambitious individuals who all share the same passion for making the world more sustainable using the impact and power of technology. We love celebrating both big and small milestones and we always put the team before the individual wins.
🙌 The role as Account Executive
As part of our new sales team, you will play a central role in the growth of the company. Your main objective will be to expand our product offerings to new customers, and to drive the upsell plans with those you have signed. The role requires not only excellent sales skills but also a strategic mindset where you can lead the way as we scale our business. The sales are mainly done with C- level decision-makers at medium to large enterprises in the Nordics but also beyond due to our global product appealing to international clients.
The main responsibilities as account executive are:
- Manage complex sales cycles, negotiation, and contract management
- Independently set and update your business strategy and lead the way to further expand your business, with the help of other functions
- Identify sales strategies and ensure sales targets are reached
- Collaborate efficiently with the SDR- function booking meetings and the CS- function managing signed customers to ensure an excellent customer journey
- Proven experience from successful B2B sales during min. 2-5+ years, track record of reaching or exceeding targets
- Experience in managing complete and complex sales cycles with mid-market and enterprise customers
- Strategic and agile mindset that thrives with the opportunity to develop your business in a fast-moving startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- Have an interest in technology and sustainability
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish or English, spoken and written
- Goal oriented team player who wants to make a real impact!
- Based in Stockholm
Extra qualifying experiences:
- Deeper understanding of/experience in corporate sustainability
- Experience from selling SaaS solutions, Software, or other digital or IT solutions
- Experience in the industries of: food & beverage, industrial manufacturing, or private equity/ VC.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Involved in market expansion or strategy work
Common to all team members at Worldfavor - that we also expect from you - is that we are ambitious, unpretentious, have a "can-do attitude", while being motivated by shaping a more sustainable world. We recruit, work and promote by our core values:
- We make impact
- We take ownership
- We always evolve
- We’re in it together
- We believe anything is possible
💝 What we offer
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of a booming market, at an early scale-up phase.
- For the right person there are exciting career opportunities as the company scales, as we are still early on our scale-up journey with big, global plans.
- Work at a lovely office at the very center of Stockholm with the flexibility of working from home as well (pandemic or not)
- A competitive base salary, and a generous commission model
- A flexible, dynamic, and playful company culture, where each person has an important part in a fun-loving and supportive team
- The joy of working with a product and brand that wow customers, and truly makes the world a better place
- 6 week's paid vacation
- Occupational pension
- Health benefits
- Development contribution- learn more of something that excites you!
✨ Sounds like we're a match?
Apply by clicking below and sending us your cover letter together with your LinkedIn-profile or CV. We accept applications in both Swedish and English. Look forward to getting to know you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're making sustainable business mainstream – join us now and change the world at work!