Experienced Finnish Sales Development Representative (Part-Time)
Looking for a flexible part-time job that allows you to enter the AI tech and E-commerce world on the sales side? Are you result-driven? And does it excite you to get rewarded for your performance?
Then we would definitely love to hear from you!
We are seeking the next generation of ambitious sales professional superstars who are looking to develop their skills across technical selling, demand generation, sales operations, networking and negotiations. Skills that will benefit you throughout your life!
Base salary is 100 DKK per hour and 500 DKK commission per meeting booked and attended. Furthermore, you also get provision based on the added MRR to the company and your target reach.
N.B we are only looking for Native Finnish speaking SDRs for this position.
As an experienced Sales Development Representative you will:
- Develop and manage high volume prospecting of outbound leads through calls, emails and other channels.
- Work closely with account executives and market team leaders to develop, implement and execute outreach strategies.
- Work with your own portfolio of prospects and ensure that the deals in your structured pipeline will go from "assigned companies" to "meetings booked".
- Looking for an interesting student or part-time job.
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The drive to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Have some prior sales experience as an SDR and some experience with closing deals.
- Base salary (100 DKK) and a very attractive compensation plan for demos booked.
- Possibility to grow your base salary and commission based on the amount of successful meetings that leads to sales.
- An exciting and motivating environment with international colleagues from all over the world.
- Exciting career path.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company events like Friday bars, Summer and Christmas parties & team trips.
- All the soda, coffee, fruit, and snacks your heart desires (be careful).
- Free 5-star lunch buffet.
- Apply for the position with your CV and picture.
- Our Talent Department will do a short phone screening with relevant candidates.
- If the above goes well, you will be invited to a casting day hosted by one of our Junior Recruiter, SDR Team Leaders and our very own Sales Coach here in our office. During the casting there will be a shadowing session in your respective market.
- If everything goes GREAT we will welcome you to Clerk.io on the 3rd of October (starting day may differ).
Your application has been successfully submitted.