Danish/English Speaking Technical Support Specialist
Do you have a passion for helping others and an interest in technology? Then look no further. This role could be your next career move.
Our Customer Success Team is looking for a service-minded and result-oriented person to fill the role as Technical Support Specialist!
As a Technical Support Specialist you will be a key employee in the Customer Success Team, where your daily work ensures our Danish/English speaking clients the best possible customer service experience with Clerk.io. You will be the bridge between our AI technology and both current and potential customers when they have urgent enquiries about our products and services.
You will be the positive and helpful person our customers talk to, and it is natural for you to provide high-quality customer service and make sure that the customers are satisfied and happy.
- Supporting and maximizing customers' success with Clerk.io's software.
- Talking to existing customers and helping them get the most out of their investment in Clerk.io's software.
- Managing support chat, recording video explanations and answering phone- and video calls.
- Supporting customers in helping themselves.
Basically: Making the customers and people with enquiries as happy and enlightened as possible - WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS!
Qualifications and personal skills:
- It is an ultimate requirement that you are native speaking Danish/English and that you are living in Denmark.
- Tech-Savvy and eager to learn even more.
- It is a great advantage if you have experience with developing solutions with technologies including HTML or CSS and JS .
- If you have no prior experience with programming languages, it is essential that you are interested in learning more about the world of coding.
- A unique communicator who loves to listen and help others.
- A natural enthusiasm for solving problems and passion for providing extraordinary customer service.
- Have patience and can present solutions that are relevant to the needs of our customers.
- Have experience with customer service or support - preferably within technical support or Telco.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and good at multitasking.
- A fixed monthly salary.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- All the training on Clerk.io software, products and our systems that you need.
- You will learn to code.
- An exciting, motivating, social and international environment.
- Company events like Friday bars, Summer and Christmas parties & team trips.
- 5-star lunch buffet.
- All the FREE soda, coffee, fruit, and snacks your heart desires (be careful).
- Apply for the position with your CV and a short cover letter.
- Preliminary phone interview with our Talent Department.
- Interview with a case and presentation with our Recruiter.
- Coffee meeting with the Hiring Manager.
…Successful? A warm welcome to Clerk.io!
When can you start? As soon as possibile but no later than October 2022.
Your application has been successfully submitted.