Senior Sales Executive - New Business
COMMERCIAL · COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
Senior Sales Executive - New Business - Copenhagen
Puzzel: The Low-Down 🔍
Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, and our ambition is to be a clear European leader by 2023 🚀
We are playing in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer service platform (the category is called ‘CCaaS’ or ‘Contact-center-as-a-Service’) with the flexibility and scalability to support local enterprises and global corporations, manage their customer interactions and support their busy teams.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with further offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Netherlands and The Philippines, we are a diverse group of go getters with over 20 years of pure cloud experience.
We work hard and we play hard, making sure we constantly evolve to stay ahead of the curve. We have an annual kick-off party to celebrate our successes and plan for the year ahead and pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. We value open communication and honesty to confidently deliver the best service and experience to our customers.
Puzzel was recognised as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service for the fifth consecutive year in 2019 and were ranked in the top three European CcaaS providers for 2020 by Frost & Sullivan.
Key Data Points
- €40m in revenue FY2020 growing 25% YoY
- Currently ~250 employees
- Used by more than 1000 businesses across 40 countries
As a Senior Sales Executive for Denmark, you’ll be responsible for prospecting and closing deals with new customers – any business that has customers is a possible target for our automated solutions, so there will be plenty of targets for you!
You’ll be proactive and solution-oriented, and not afraid to shake things up. Excellent communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to close deals, either through pure new business generation or upselling/cross-selling.
You should have good time management skills, be comfortable running your own processes and excel at the following:
- Building and nurturing relationships with customers or creating business opportunities from scratch
- Initiating and leading activities that contribute to goal achievement for growth and profitability in the portfolio
- Conducting activities such as demos and presentations
- Performance and budget responsibility for your own portfolio
- High self-motivation and being able to implement a structured way of working
- Thoroughly understand the customer’s needs, business, and processes
- Working under pressure and to deadlines
- Interacting with clients and customers both internally and externally
The must-haves 💪
- Technological understanding and interest in the field of cloud-based services
- 3-5 years’ SaaS, CX or any other solution-based sales experience
- Experience working with structured sales methodologies/cadences & sales pipelining
- Proactive/ hunter mentality
- You must be native/fluent in Danish, ideally with strong English
The nice to haves ➕➕➕
- Exposure to an international environment
- Additional language skills
We will, however, consider those with limited experience with the right attitude and traits.
This role is based in our Copenhagen office (H. J. Holst Vej 5A, 2.sal, 2605 Brøndby, Denmark) with the expectation of 2-3 days per week on-site. You therefore need to live within commutable distance.
What’s In it for You? 💰
- Competitive fixed salary
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working; split your time between the office and home
- You get to be part of a fun, driven and supportive team
- Pension contribution
- Gift on your birthday
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Excellent development opportunities and a great company culture
Equality and Diversity 🌍
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
We want everyone at Puzzel to be their true, authentic selves at work irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background.
One Last Thing ☝🏻
Even if you feel you are only a 75% match for this role, we still want to hear from you. This list is purely indicative. Skills can always be learnt.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website. Puzzel are not considering candidates that do not have a work permit in the country we are hiring in.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reach your customers in the ‘anywhere’ world