Customer Support Agent - Belgium market
Who are we?
Penneo is a fast-growing RegTech (Regulatory Technology) SaaS company with headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark. We effectively assist customers in industries like accounting, legal, and finance, enabling them to organize and automate their business-critical processes in a compliant, secure, and effortless way.
Following a successful IPO in 2020 and the listing on Nasdaq Copenhagen Main Market in April 2022 we are now more than ever, in a position to execute on our strategy for European expansion. We are not only looking for new employees, we are looking to form new long-term relationships with people who resonate with our culture and values.
We now have the opportunity to look for a Customer Support Agent for the Belgium market to join our awesome and growing team. We're on a mission to scale our operations and maximize value to our existing and future customers.
Who are we looking for?
As our new Customer Support Agent, you will be responsible for providing an awesome customer experience. You must therefore enjoy interacting with customers and helping them succeed. Collaborating with colleagues across department within the company is a natural part of you job.
The position is full-time and you will report to our Customer Support Manager, Mads. You will have our Customer Support & Product team as your closest collaborators.
What would be your responsibilities?
We foresee the following responsibilities, but you’ll have the opportunity and freedom to influence and define it with us.
- Providing a case resolution.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and escalate issues.
- Collaborate with colleagues to deliver the company goals.
- Build up and maintain a "light" version of the customer help center in French and preferably also in Dutch.
What makes you a great match?
We believe that the following traits and experiences are important for becoming successful in this role, and it is the basis upon which we assess candidates. However, we acknowledge that talent takes many forms and we would still like to hear from you, even if you don't think you match all the points below.
We expect you to:
- Have full professional proficiency in French - proficiency in Dutch as well is a huge plus.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing.
- Have a systematic and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Can explain complicated problems in the simplest terms to customers and peers.
- Be able to cope in a changing environment, as we are growing rapidly.
Preferably, but not essential:
- Experience in a customer support or technical support role.
- Familiarity with customer service tools and/or Salesforce.
How will this role progress?
It is important to us to be as transparent as even possible and to give you the opportunity to level expectations for the role. We therefore share our impact description in advance, and we would love your thoughts about it in your cover letter.
During the 1st month you will:
- Meet your new colleagues and understand who is doing what.
- Get comfortable with the day-to-day operations of the customer support team.
- Understand the problems Penneo solves for customers.
- Participate in Penneo’s onboarding program for all new Penneo's.
Within 3 months you will:
- Have a good understanding of our SIGN product.
- Independently solve simple cases.
- Comfortably handle customer requests.
- Have tentative understanding of our KYC product.
- Work well in all our work tools and platforms.
- Understand the structure of the Help Center and customer tutorials.
Within 6 months you will:
- Independently solve complex issues and handle case escalations.
- Have a thorough understanding of our SIGN and KYC product.
- Actively work with achieving good customer satisfaction.
- Can work seamlessly with all our work tools and platforms.
- Assist in escalation of cases.
- Have full ownership of your part of the Help Center and have assisted with your own customer tutorials.
Within 12 months you will:
- Be comfortable in all areas of troubleshooting, customer interactions and collaboration across department in the company.
- Assist or take charge of training and mentoring of new support agents.
From this point on you have the opportunity to impact how your Penneo career develops, depending on what you want to achieve.
By now we hope you’re sitting with a smile on your face, ready to apply and contribute to the Penneo adventure.
About our interview process
We want you to know what to expect. All of our interviews can be conducted remotely, scheduled via email and Google Meet for audio/video calls, if you prefer.
- Call with one of the members of our Talent Acquisition Team (~30m): introduction to the company, mutual initial expectation leveling.
- Call with Hiring Manager, Mads (~45m): Getting to know each other, assessing for mutual fit, introduction to the impact and goals for the position.
- Collaboration round (~1h): Together with two team members you will discuss your approach to a problem scenario to assess collaboration fit and ways of working.
- The practicalities (~45m): Closing talks with Hiring Manager, Mads, agreeing about compensation, starting date, and all other practical details.
Best of success with your application!
Please note that we are screening and interviewing on an ongoing basis. If you are interested in any of our roles, please do not hesitate to submit your application.
Penneo is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, hiring and promoting are based on merit and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We want to make it easy to do the right thing. Come be a part of it! #inthistogether