Director of Channel Sales, US (Orlando Office / Hybrid / Remote)
CHANNEL SALES · ORLANDO · ONSITE · HYBRID · REMOTE
eloomi is a software that is incredibly popular in the US, and we are growing very quickly at the same time as we expand our US-based office with even more colleagues. We have seen a great interest in eloomi from several channels, and therefore a new opportunity for selling our products via HCM providers, distribution channels and similar has emerged. We therefore need a strong profile that will lead and build this setup in the US.
As Director of Channel Sales (US) you will be responsible for leading and building your reseller sales team, creating new opportunities through partners, building and managing a well-defined channel sales process, meeting an annual quota and expanding eloomi’s market share in a fast-growing industry. You will build and expand the business as the results come in, and you will be very operative and establish partner relationships and sales yourself.
Part of the task is also to build collaboration and understanding, such as the org structure and dynamics of HCM providers, whilst building relationships with key stakeholders at all levels. This means being responsible for the overall success of the partnership from a growth and profitability perspective: ensuring collaboration across departments within eloomi to support, grow and protect the assigned relationships.
- Create a strong partner and channel model for eloomi in the US, and subsequently execute this towards the target group and secure sales via partners.
- As results come in, leading and building a reseller sales team including hiring, coaching, training, and mentoring team members.
- Align the new reseller sales organization’s objectives with eloomi’s sales strategy through active participation in sales planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Establish and govern the performance of the reseller sales organization. This includes creating sales organizational principles for managing performance, formulating and prioritizing critical performance measures for all sales jobs, and ensuring all key sales team members are held accountable for assigned results.
- Assisting and helping close new or additional business for the team.
- Create and support an effective sales organization design, including job roles, sales channel design, and sales resource deployment.
- Actively hunt for new business, qualify and prioritize sales prospects, develop a pipeline and execute sales strategy.
- Become proficient with eloomi’s products and services.
- Make sales presentations, issue proposals, and other related sales activities necessary to complete the sales process.
- Document sales activity and prospect pipeline in accordance with eloomi policies and procedures.
- Lead learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization and provide stewardship of sales and sales management talent.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and opportunity forecasting for leadership.
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals by achieving and exceeding individual sales quotas and incentive plan components.
- Other duties that may be deemed necessary by Management.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a proven track record of developing and closing new business yourself, meeting and exceeding sales quotas, building and maintaining a strong network, and strong personal impact and presentation skills.
- You have experience from building and executing a channel setup in the US.
- It would be an advantage if you have experience from SaaS software sales.
- You will have successfully led a team to meet and exceed expectations.
- You have experience selling SaaS software and are comfortable negotiating and presenting to people at all levels in an organization.
Your qualifications/abilities include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business or Business Administration.
- 5+ years of relevant sales and marketing experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Sales (SaaS)/HR technology sales.
- Experience in the LMS industry is strongly preferred.
- Sales leadership experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and close new business.
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently.
- Proven ability to develop and motivate a team.
- Motivated by incentive-based compensation.
- Possesses strong personal impact and presentation skills.
- Persuasive speaking skills and persistent with follow-up.
- Strong financial acumen related to product pricing, customer profitability, and achieving sales goals.
We support your success. At eloomi is a journey we take together. That is why we focus on giving you a fantastic onboarding and all the product training you need to be ready to go to market quickly. Recently our best sales manager as well as the company CEO himself have also relocated from Europe to Orlando to provide the best possible support for success to the teams. We also support you with your personal development, training and ongoing sales excellence and sales coaching afterwards. Really just everything you need to be successful.
The role can be onsite Orlando, Hybrid or Remote. We look for the best candidate. We’re a true online business, and you must expect very limited demands for traveling. You will report directly to the VP, Head of Global Sales and in cross metrics with the wider organization.
We are a fast-growing international software company with headquarters in Denmark and office hubs in Germany, Norway, UK, and the USA. We have customers in +30 countries. With only 7 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development and US based customers really like eloomi. Yes, we know, we are a cool company. We are based out of Orlando in Florida and have grown strong revenue in US, more than 125% in the last 12 months. And we like to fuel even more with new channels.
We’re a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, we constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at".
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Talent Sourcer Josh Carson at email@example.com or on mobile +45 89 87 67 65 or a chat or an online cup of coffee. Or drop us your CV and a video on careers.eloomi.com and we get back to you, fast…..
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
See more at: www.eloomi.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.