Our customer base is growing, and we are looking for a new professional to join our Customer Success team to guide our customers in their service transformation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone with experience and a successful track record for managing demanding corporate customers. In your role, you will be responsible for overall customer relationship and satisfaction of named customers and growing and evolving these accounts by expanding our services portfolio directly and through our partners. To ensure high-quality customer service, we measure our service with SLA KPIs, NPS, and CSI surveys.
You will join our Customer Success team and report to our VP, Customer Success.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Your daily duties consist of managing our business with named key accounts in cooperation with our services teams and our P&L performance for the accounts. Finding new ways for customers to improve and expand the perceived benefits and the use of our solution is second nature to you.
As a successful Account Manager, you reinforce the work of our service teams to achieve their best in their daily duties and systematically seek ways to improve our service. You also help them by reducing support needs and increasing each customer’s experienced value and satisfaction with our solution.
You communicate skillfully, clearly, and proactively with customers’ top management and with other external and internal stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing our business with named key accounts according to customer agreements and our service processes
- Developing our key accounts through upselling, training, and improvement projects
- Reinforcing the work of our service teams
- Managing customer expectations and satisfaction by pro-active communication
- Participating in continuous service processes improvement
- Managing both external and internal account reviews
- Managing minor change projects when needed
- Developing your skills and capabilities continuously
We expect you to have a good understanding of both the technical side of SaaS technologies as well as the added value created for our customers with our solution. We also expect you to have a good understanding of basic financial and business management processes because most of our customers’ users represent financial and/or commercial domains in their companies.
To succeed as our Account Manager, you should have:
- More than five years of SaaS/Software company work experience
- Customer service orientation and organized & systematic working methods
- Work experience in pricing, billing, monetization, or financial processes and experience in the respective system(s) e.g. ERP, FINA, and CRM systems
- Good overall technical and business understanding of SaaS solutions, cloud computing, MS architecture, and software service business
- Understanding of IT Service Management framework (ITIL cert is an asset)
- Ability and willingness to work with international customers
- Applicable education from a polytechnic or a university
- Fluent English and Finnish languages are a must, both oral and written.
We appreciate your following qualities:
- Entrepreneurial attitude, assertiveness, and win-win thinking
- Azure skills are an advantage
- Applicable lean or agile service and project management experience (SAFe, Scrum, and/or Prince2 -methodologies skills and certifications are an advantage)
- Understanding of data and solution security and related processes
- Good motivational skills
- Taking initiative and responsibility
- Great communication and negotiation skills.
WE OFFER FOR YOU
- A competitive salary with good benefits
- A great place to work with highly professional colleagues
- The opportunity to impact and develop the contents of your own work and our company methods and processes
- The opportunity to learn and evolve as a SaaS industry professional
- A flexible work environment. From time to time, working with customers as well as internal stakeholders can be hectic. To balance your stretch, we also offer flexibility with work hours and remote work options
- Independence in your role combined with the support you need to perform well events.
APPLY FOR THE ROLE
Apply by sending your CV and Application with a salary request to email@example.com, no later than the 14th of September 2022. We will interview suitable candidates during the application period. Voit lähettää hakemuksesi myös suomeksi!
If You have any questions, Tuomo Lehtinen (VP, Customer Success) is happy to answer them on Wednesday, 7th of September 2022 between 5 – 6 pm, and on Thursday, 8th of September 2022 between 11 am – 12 pm.
Tuomo Lehtinen: tel. +358505496595 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tony Löfving: tel. +358503511605 and email email@example.com
- Start: As soon as the right person is found
- Working hours: full-time
- Employment period: Permanent
- Location: Helsinki / Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transforming recurring revenue monetization