Marketing Manager with a passion for content 🇸🇪
Founded in 2000, Questback is a pioneer SaaS solution for collecting experience data from employees and customers through surveys. Our product vision is to make the complex easy and to lead the field in making organisations smarter with insights from their core stakeholders. Our solution is today used by more than 1600 organisations that run ongoing experience management programs. Our team is based in Northern Europe with our largest offices in Stockholm and Oslo.
At Questback, marketing works in close collaboration with sales to drive the inbound sales funnel, we define and promote the brand through all prospect and customer touchpoints and we coordinate all customer facing communication in text and video.
Our content ranges from inspiring stories, educational material, and product news to in-product tooltips and documentation. We do 'core' content in-house but most of our content production is through freelancers, translators, and other external partners.
- Ownership of the content we produce as a marketing team - ranging from text to FAQ articles and video/photo
- Expand, develop, and lead our network of freelance content talent
- Ownership of the content experience in platforms such as our website, our Customer Academy, and more
- Develop strategies and plans in the areas of content, press releases, and customer communications
- Coordinating translations and content production internally as well as with our network of freelancers
- Writing / Producing core content assets such as press releases, product pages and whitepapers
What good (great) looks like
We are looking for someone that has a strong passion for communication through content and wants to be the driving force in building a next-level content operation. You have a strong feeling for the tone of voice and on-brand messaging (images, text, or video), and are passionate about storytelling and seeing compelling content come to life.
- Higher education in preferably marketing, journalism or other fields relevant to the role and at least 3 years experience as a marketing professional
- You have previous experience from a role such as content strategist, content manager, content director, content lead with a B2B SaaS company or a marketing manager role with heavy content focus
- You are great at writing compelling copy
- A high level of experience in content management through platforms such as Wordpress or other CMS with basic skills in HTML/CSS
- Great English skills as well as fluency in either Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish.
What we offer
- Be part of a great marketing team and learn from our journey in making marketing a core strategic advantage in the company
- Coaching, direct feedback and a chance to grow professionally
- Flexible hybrid model that allows for choosing to work from office or home
- Join a company on an exciting journey ahead!
Smarter decisions with insights from feedback