Partner Account Manager - Sweden - WFH
Partner Account Manager
Puzzel: The Low-Down 🔍
Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, and our ambition is to be a clear European leader by 2023 🚀
We are playing in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer service platform (the category is called ‘CCaaS’ or ‘Contact-center-as-a-Service’) with the flexibility and scalability to support local enterprises and global corporations, manage their customer interactions and support their busy teams.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with further offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Netherlands and The Philippines, we are a diverse group of go getters with over 20 years of pure cloud experience.
We work hard and we play hard, making sure we constantly evolve to stay ahead of the curve. We have an annual kick-off party to celebrate our successes and plan for the year ahead and pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. We value open communication and honesty to confidently deliver the best service and experience to our customers.
Puzzel was recognised as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service for the fifth consecutive year in 2019 and were ranked in the top three European CcaaS providers for 2020 by Frost & Sullivan.
Key Data Points
- €40m in revenue FY2020 growing 25% YoY
- Currently ~250 employees
- Used by more than 1000 businesses across 40 countries
This is a position which will see the Partner Manager have a key role within the Commercial Team and will own the day-to-day relationship with a defined partner landscape and build out business plans with each key channel, drive partner enablement, drive pipeline through marketing activity, qualify all partner sales leads and carry out monthly meetings to track progress. Reporting to the Partner Channel Director but also work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Solution Architects and the Puzzel Academy Teams. This role will have a flexible remote approach with occasional travel into the Stockholm office.
• Onboarding of new partner relationships
• Create and deliver full Partner sales pipeline and deliver from discovery through to win business.
• Be the day-to-day relationship contact for all allocated partners
• Act as a business growth consultant providing advice and assistance which maximise opportunities to build and accelerate revenue
• Analyse current sales performance and metrics, and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity
• Analyse the current skills, knowledge, and processes in the partner channel to identify strengths and for development/ enablement
• Embed Sales enablement resources and methodologies to accelerate finding and winning new business
• Manage and monitor completion of success plans
• Provide visibility to the business where both a positive or negative partner intervention may be required.
• Keep your skills up to date, identify new methodologies and techniques which could improve processes and practices.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum 5 years of sales experience
• SaaS/CcaaS background
• Pipeline growth metric in line with 5 X budget cover
• Experience of typical CRM platforms like SFDC and Microsoft Dynamics to manage pipeline, forecasting.
Who You Are 👀
You’ll be proactive and solution-oriented, and not afraid to shake things up. Excellent communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to close deals and a great desire to succeed. You should have good time management skills, be comfortable running your own processes and excel at the following:
• Building and develop relationships with Partners and creating business opportunities
• Initiating and leading activities that contribute to goal achievement for growth and profitability in the portfolio
• Conducting activities such as demos and presentations
• Performance and budget responsibility for your own portfolio
• High self-motivation and being able to implement a structured way of working
• Thoroughly understand the customer’s needs, business, and processes
• Working under pressure and to deadlines
• Interacting with Partners and customers both internally and externally
• Experienced and successful in full quota bearing role
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reach your customers in the ‘anywhere’ world