Leadfeeder is a remote first, fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
We are now looking for a Partner Manager (Finnish) for our European Partnerships team, to build new partnerships and nurture existing relationships with Nordic marketing agencies and assist them in incorporating our data in their services.
The partnerships team is the newest addition to our sales channels. You will be working with a small and growing diverse team based remotely across Europe and US. As we’re a small team, this role has a lot of opportunity for growth. We are excited for you to help us get to the next level.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish in this role:
- 2+ years of experience working in/with digital marketing agencies
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Fluency in another European language will be a big plus
- Great communication skills both verbal and oral; engaging messaging via email + social
- Flexible, coachable and natural team work spirit
- Self-leadership to motivate yourself in a remote work position (We use Slack, Zoom etc. for transparency in our remote work across teams)
- Aim to turn suitable agencies to Leadfeeder partners & advocates
- Train and support partners to become experts on Leadfeeder, and assist them in marketing and selling our products to their clients
- Help partners create new services and improve their existing offering using our data
- Assist partners with their questions
- Attain and exceed your partner sales and experience goals
- Contribute in helping build the Partnerships program and its’ processes
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping companies know more about their website visitors