Product Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about the health of our planet and all those who live on it, and want to contribute to a sustainable future for all?
Are you an expert at clearly defining and communicating value of products and its benefits to customers?
And do you want to work with passionate changemakers in an energetic, value-driven, fast-growing startup, as we enter a period of significant international expansion?
Then you might just be the person we’re looking for!
About the Company
We want to contribute to a better world. And we believe that there is no sustainability without traceability. That is why we are on a mission; to bring transparency to producers who really want to know what they sell, and for consumers who really care what they buy.
TrusTrace is a SaaS provider that helps companies truly understand and take responsibility for their full social and environmental footprint of the products they sell, while enabling consumers to make informed and better choices, through creating fully transparent value chains all the way to product origin. Fueled by AI, IoT, ML and blockchain, the technology is simple, efficient and tamper-proof, ensuring data accuracy and ease of collection, while unveiling the true cost of everything from manufacturing, selling, buying and disposing of material.
With the vision of ‘A Renovated Planet’, we are focusing on industries with a high social and environmental impact; fashion and sustainable retailing, TrusTrace is a rapidly growing category leader, and we have already partnered with 40+ sustainability pioneers like adidas, Filippa K, Houdini, Fjällräven, Decathlon, Vaude, Icebug, Mini Rodini and Layered, with more joining our community as we speak.
TrusTrace has received numerous awards within sustainability, latest the Solar Impulse label which is given only to companies which apply to the highest standards in sustainability and circular economy, and is on Sifted’s ‘The Nordic Startups and Scaleups to watch in 2021.’
Working with us you will not only get a job – but become part of our family of highly talented individuals with a true passion for sustainability. We’re not into traditional hierarchies, and we run a welcoming and inclusive work culture, where everybody’s ideas and thoughts are valued. We’re just over 100 right now but by the time you’ve finished your application we’ll probably be a couple more! In fact, we’re hiring for several positions right now – so tell your friends!
About the Role
You will be part of the Global Product Management team at TrusTrace, headquartered in Stockholm and with a presence in India, with the purpose of continuing to build TrusTrace’s position as a globally recognized leader in product traceability and supply chain transparency for fashion and textiles. You will be responsible for and own the product messaging and the definition of value proposition of Trustrace products in sustainable sourcing and production. You will be the hub connecting Product Management, Product Design, Content marketing, Sales, Engineering and our customer success teams in the definition of product positioning and articulation of value of Trustrace’s products. Your exposure to the prospects, customers and market in general will help you to see the emerging trends and steer the product strategy internally and evangelise our product vision externally.
Your role is pivotal in reaching our ambition to become the clear category leader in supply chain transparency and product traceability, and to succeed you must be willing and eager to stay at the forefront of change, partnering with and learning from the best.
As we are a scale-up, you need to be experienced enough to wear many hats and do both strategy and execution, and over time able and excited to build a bigger team. This position is based in our office at Stockholm.
- Own the value propositions and messaging strategies that drive enterprise adoption of the Trustrace Responsible sourcing and Material Compliance suite of products.
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, engineers, marketers, and salespeople to take products from initial market validation, crack positioning messaging, plan execute Go to Market (GTM) strategy and launch action plans.
- Define the value proposition, target customer segments, and GTM play-books for Responsible Sourcing products and Material Compliance products.
- Enable and train the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams in positioning the products. Communicate value proposition and provide high-value sales tools, training, and collateral to ensure product usage and adoption.
- Own and drive the creation of collaterals, content, and demos. Craft & develop compelling stories, content and tools (presentations, white-papers, infographics, webinars, customer success stories, product videos, how to guides etc.) that land multi-channel.
- Ability to travel frequently to meet with customers and product team members /internal stakeholders ( expected travel is atleast a few weeks in a quarter).
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis — Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market, work with analysts and market researchers to steer the research and translate research findings to actionable insights.
- Evangelism – Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for the product.
What you have
- Relevant masters degree with 5 to 7 years prior experience in a similar position with at least 2 years in SaaS or software products.
- Experience in startup/enterprise software company preferred and working in a fast-paced environment.
- An ability to understand tech and business software including buyer behavior and ideal customer profiles and translate tech content into marketing material.
- Proven experience managing product GTM plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc.
- Excellent English - written, verbal, and presentation skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail.
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales, and marketing.
- have product marketing (or SaaS marketing) experience.
- have worked in a product marketing role for a web-based software product.
- love software development and tech and yet want to become a world-class marketer.
- pay close attention to detail.
- value freedom and autonomy in the work environment and have an awesome sense of humour.
Your application has been successfully submitted.