Account Executive to join a rapidly growing SaaS company in the world of FinTech
Would you like to digitalize the world of Real Estate? Do you have a natural ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo? Do you thrive in an environment with self-leadership and driving your own initiatives? Then apply now to join our team of highly skilled professionals and help us take over the world of Real Estate financing.
We at Nordkap
Nordkap disrupts and changes Real Estate Finance by making it accessible and easy. We are challenging the traditional ways of Treasury Management and through this mindset, we are now one of Sweden's most acknowledged B2B Fintech companies.
We are taking big steps in our journey forward and now we need you, with experience from Finance and/or Treasury Management to support our Customer Relations team.
Your new team is responsible for Nordkap’s Sales, Marketing and Services. It consists of a small number of highly skilled and motivated members. Together with the rest of your colleagues you will drive innovation by simplifying the daily user experience for our customers within Treasury Management.
Our HQ is positioned in Stockholm with flexible remote policy and you will be reporting to our Head of Customer Relations. Come join us!
About the role and what you will do
You will discover and propose new opportunities, grow and scale our B2B sales on Real Estate companies in existing and new markets. Create sales plans, and put them into action.
Your work is free and creative and you set the foundation for healthy and long-term customer relationships.
You are responsible for taking your prospects from first contact to closed deals, creating value both for our customers as well as Nordkap.
You keep yourself updated and you love to contribute with bright new ideas. You will be a part in developing our value proposition using your excellent experience in Finance.
In addition to this, you will take part in constantly evolving our sales process and take part in strategic work on packaging and pricing of our SaaS solutions.
You have a digital sales approach and are familiar with social selling techniques.
You support other team members with your Treasury knowledge and share best practices.
Contribute to content marketing material such as writing white papers, hosting webinars and recording pitch and demo video material.
Who you are
- Nordkap is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should enjoy being in a scale up with fast growth
- At Nordkap we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent
- You love to be a part of a dedicated team, you are self confident but open to new ideas and you contribute to a great team spirit
- Excellent business Swedish & English is a prerequisite
You should have
- 5+ years of relevant work experience from Sales in Finance and/or Treasury Management
- You possess a university degree within Business, Economics or Finance and have a strong interest in the financial markets and how they work
- Insights in recurring Financial activities such as budget, forecast and monthly follow up from a Management Reporting perspective
- Experience from Real Estate is an extra plus
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish & English
A little bit more about us
We are currently 30 people based in Sweden, Serbia and Ukraine. We believe that you should work where you work the best. In our office in central Stockholm or in our virtual dito, it’s up to you and your team. We have and strive for a fifty-fifty gender ratio. We live by our values, Humility, Passion, and Integrity. We take care of each other and we are passionate about what we do. We are open, honest and we take responsibility for our actions. We do our best to act correctly and morally right.
Why join Nordkap?
- We have an extremely exciting journey ahead of us
- What we do has a great impact on our customer’s performance and how they operate their business
- We aim to live as we learn with high performing teams that values work flexibility, transparency, and the combination of successful goal striving with work-life balance
- We believe in an open and inclusive workplace
- We believe that we will have even more fun working with YOU!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Make Real Estate Finance Easy.