Experience Management Advisor (SDR)
We are looking for a driven and self-starting Experience Management Advisor to join our team. This is an integral role for HappySignals as you will be the first point of contact for potential customers that we are engaging in our sales process.
Our prospects value discussions from the first contact with HappySignals. This role requires a consultative and in-depth approach compared to standard sales development representative role. You will be helping and consulting with the leading global companies at the forefront of starting their IT Experience Management journey and transforming their IT services to be more human-centric. Our customers include the world’s best-known brands like Invesco, Campari, Wiley and ING.
You’ll get to work alongside an experienced and supportive global team, but most importantly you’ll boost your career in the world of ITSM and sales.
What are your responsibilities
- Identifying and qualifying new and existing leads, and converting them to prospects.
- Discussing with prospects about their current situation to help them to understand the benefits of Experience Management. This is done in collaboration with the sales team.
- Collaborating with marketing to run data-driven nurturing campaigns and optimising the sales messages.
- Reaching out to leads and prospects via various channels: phone, email, LinkedIn, and by using our tools.
- Facilitating initial meetings with prospects.
- Participating in events to meet prospects in person and to present HappySignals.
- Tracking and updating information in HubSpot.
What do we expect from you
- Background within ITSM area and experience in sales or sales development (SDR)
- Confidence in taking the initiative and introducing HappySignals to prospects
- As a happy and personable type, you find it easy to build relationships and sell IT happiness
- Ability to build trust and to discover the prospects situation and challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Great attention to detail and analytical skills
You’ll be working remotely in the UK as part our sales team, and you’ll have colleagues also in Finland and the US. Although the role is home based, our UK team meets in person regularly, and you’ll travel to our headquarters in Helsinki a few times a year, in addition to visiting events both locally and abroad. If you are from outside the UK, a valid work visa is required.
We are still a start-up company - we try, we fail, and succeed together. It is important that you embrace a transparent way of working and are used to sharing your work and asking if you need help. For our growth journey to be a success, we need willing and determined people to commit and put their heart and skills into the growth story of HappySignals.
What we offer
HappySignals is a company where culture matters. We offer training and coaching to help you build your skills, and the possibility for further career growth in a few years, for example in enterprise sales or customer success teams. We value and encourage work-life balance, and we provide a competitive package of benefits which include generous holidays, flexible working time, extensive healthcare and dental insurances, with added support for mental wellbeing, to keep you feeling your best. We have a supportive team that encourages and respects each other, and enjoys the occasional social get-togethers both in person and online. For our employees, we want HappySignals to be the greatest place to work. Learn more from www.happysignals.com/careers.
If you are interested, please send us your application. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position. If you have any questions, please contact us by email teri.dusold(at)happysignals.com or by phone +1 (817) 609 2040.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HappySignals is the leading Enterprise B2B SaaS company for IT Experience Management