Director of Sales Enablement
Leadfeeder is a remote first, fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
We are now looking for a Director of Sales Enablement to empower the sales and go-to-market organization at both Leadfeeder & Echobot to achieve desired business results and outcomes. You’ll be focused on designing, building, and executing against an enablement mission to strengthen sales skill development, production knowledge, and process adoption. Ultimately, the sales enablement leader will ensure sales professionals across our companies have better prospect and customer interactions at scale.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the ideal candidate has sales enablement experience, program management skills, and has worked with software / technology sales teams. The sales enablement leader will take pride in both  driving the strategy and owning the enablement mission and  coaching and helping others achieve their goals.
This is a role for anyone in the sales enablement world who wants to lead, build, and inspire.
- Designing and creating the comprehensive enablement mission for the Group’s sales and go-to-market motion
- Implementing a sales enablement platform
- Establish sales enablement strategy to enable our sales and GTM professionals to be successful in the rapidly changing sales intelligence landscape across three core areas:
- Sales skill development (discovery, qualification, sales cycle progression, and more)
- Production knowledge (value proposition, demoing, competition, and more)
- Process adoption (pipeline management, forecasting, sales tools & technology, and more)
- Manage and optimize new sales / GTM hire onboarding & training programs
- Execute certification programs that ensure our teams are enabled and confident
- Be a trusted source for guidance and coaching
- Working in a cross-departmental manner with leaders and stakeholders from product, marketing, sales, customer success, and revenue operations
The candidate should have 5+ years in sales and GTM positions within the software/tech industry with at least 3-5 years in sales enablement.
- Speaking & presentation skills
- Ability to deliver training topics to internal Echobot sales & GTM resources
- Desire to speak and be in front of a dynamic and growing team
- Project & program management experience
- Ability to create, build, manage, and scale new initiatives
- Takes ownership of projects and workstreams
- Training & Education experience
- Experience and ability to create training and education programs
- Experience and ability in creating educational content (presentations, videos, certifications / tests, FAQs, etc.)
- Ability to work with product, marketing, and sales teams to create content & material for training purposes
- Personal attributes
- Ability to balance strategic thinking and direction with tactical needs
- Motivated self-starter and self-learner with an ability to identify problems proactively
- Passionate about sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Team player – someone who operates in the open and solicits advice and guidance from peers
Nice to have
- Technology skills
- Experience with sales enablement platforms (Showpad, Seismic, Highspot, etc.)
- Command of important sales “tool stack” technologies – sales automation, conversation intelligence, CRM, etc.
- Ability to create and edit podcasts and videos
- Sales intelligence experience
- Sales experience with sales & GTM intelligence businesses
- Knowledge of using various sales & GTM intelligence tools
- 5+ years of enablement or training experience
- Has built or managed sales enablement teams
- Software sales experience
The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work hybrid in a fast-paced and results-oriented scale-up environment
- A competitive salary
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past!)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping companies know more about their website visitors