Senior Account Executive
Would you like to contribute to a better society where people feel empowered to change their lives for the better? Do you also have experience with B2B SaaS solutions and complex sales at C level? Do you love new meetings, closing deals and finding solutions? Are you accustomed to creating new opportunities and achieving great results? Then we’d like to meet you!
We’re looking for a new colleague, one who’s excited at the prospect of joining us on an exciting growth journey! Your main focus will be customer acquisition in both the private and the public sector. You’ll project manage your own sales processes, supported by a world-class team that includes sales development reps, customer success managers and account executives, and report directly to our Head of Sales. You will also work closely with our marketing, content and product teams.
More about the position
Our ideal candidate has at least 5 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the SaaS or IT sector, and is accustomed to maintaining a high tempo and activity level from previous roles. We’re looking for a team player who’s keen to aim high and has a genuine interest in business and creating business value. It goes without saying that you’re also a star/a gifted/a skilled communicator, both verbally and in writing. We expect you to be very confident when presenting solutions, preferably in a complex environment to a range of decision-makers. You’re accustomed to working in a structured way, driving new business dialogues, agreements and collaborations to a higher level. You will negotiate with C-level people to close deals that have sales cycles ranging from one month up to one year.
Speaking native Swedish is a must for this particular position
Day to day responsibilities
- Driving and executing the entire sales process and ensuring a full and active pipeline
- Producing your own prospectus based on company segmentation
- Contacting and scheduling your own visits/online demos to potential customers
- Actively working to develop and upsell to existing customers
- Writing accurate billing documentation
- Contributing continuous improvement suggestions that develop Lingio’s business
- Working proactively with annual license renewals to minimize churn
- Contributing ideas for customer care and customer events and participating in them
Lingio started off as a volunteer project in summer 2015 in response to the wave of refugees arriving in Sweden at the time. Three ex-colleagues from Spotify, EA Games and MTG were keen to contribute and help the newcomers integrate into Swedish society and the labor market more quickly – so they developed an app that was specifically aimed at helping new arrivals learn Swedish. Lingio’s digital language courses have helped thousands of people grow, gain confidence and develop in their workplaces. Our vision is to provide society with a service/product that contributes to improved integration and a better society, whilst building a profitable business. We have won a number of awards, including “Best Social Tech Startup 2016”, Ledarna’s “Initiative of the Year 2017”, and IFMA’s “Innovation of the Year 2018”, as well as the PTS innovation competition 2020.
Our compensation package
- Competitive salary and commission
- 30 paid vacation days
- Wellness allowance of 4,000 sek/year
- Pension in line with ITP
- Breakfast at the office everyday
- Opportunity to work from other locations
- Fun off-sites and team activities
- Macbook, phone and other necessary work equipment
- Very cozy and laid-back work office in Stockholm
- Diverse, modern and inclusive work environment
- Working for a company that a real difference
Our recruitment process
- Introduction interview - Learn more about Lingio and introduce yourself
- Case - Showcase your skills by conducting a business or technical case
- Skills interview - Meet the team, focus on your background and knowledge
- Culture add interview - Discuss our values and culture, are we a perfect match?
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Lingio, We empower people by helping them access the job market fast. We also offer E-learning courses that help employers to up-skill their existi...