Do you want to contribute to a better society where people feel empowered to change their lives for the better? Do you also have experience with B2B SaaS solutions and complex sales at C-level? Love new meetings, new business and are solution-oriented? Are you used to creating new opportunities and great results? Then we want to meet you!
We are looking for our next colleague who wants to be part of an exciting growth journey with us! Your main focus will be customer acquisition in the private as well as the public sector. You will be the Project Manager in your own sales processes and be supported by a world class team of colleagues such as sales development representatives, customer success managers and account executives whilst reporting directly to our Head of Sales. You will also work closely with our marketing, content and product team.
Lingio started as a volunteer project in the summer of 2015 in connection with the then sharp increase in the number of refugees arriving in Sweden. Three former colleagues from Spotify, EA Games and MTG wanted to contribute and help the new arrivals to get into Swedish society and the labor market faster - and therefore developed an app specifically aimed at new arrivals to learn the Swedish language. Lingio's digital language courses have helped thousands of people grow, gain confidence and develop in their workplace. Our vision is to provide society with a service/product that contributes to improved integration and a better society, while building a profitable business. We have been named Best Social Tech Startup 2016, Initiative of the Year 2017 by Ledarna, and Innovation of the Year 2018 by IFMA, and won PTS innovation competition 2020.
More about the position
Our ideal candidate has at least 3 years of B2B sales experience preferably in the SaaS or IT sector and the habit of keeping a high tempo and activity from previous roles. We would like you to be a team player who desires to work towards high level goals and have a genuine interest in business and creating business value. Of course, you will also be a star communicator both verbally and in writing. We expect you to be very confident in presenting solutions, preferably in a complex environment to a range of decision makers. You are used to working in a structured way, creatively working out and driving new business dialogues, agreements and collaborations to a higher level. You will negotiate at C-Level level to close deals with sales cycles ranging from one month up to one year.
Speaking native Swedish is a must for this particular position
Day to day responsibilities
- Drive and execute the entire sales process and have a full and active pipeline
- Produce own prospectus based on company segmentation
- Contact and schedule own visits/online demos with potential customers
- Actively work on additional sales and expanded needs of existing customers
- Write accurate billing documentation
- Contribute continuous improvement suggestions to develop Lingio's business
- Work proactively with annual license renewals and minimize churn
- Contribute ideas for customer care and customer events and participate in these
- Competitive salary and commission
- 30 paid vacation days
- Wellness benefit 4000kr/year
- Pension according to ITP
- Breakfast at the office everyday
- Opportunity to work from other locations
- Fun off-sites and team activities
- Macbook, phone and other necessary work tools
- Super cozy and central work office in Stockholm
- A diverse, modern and inclusive work environment
- Working in a company that truly makes a difference
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Lingio, We empower people by helping them access the job market fast. We also offer E-learning courses that help employers to up-skill their existi...