Data Product Manager
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
About the role
Leadfeeder & Echobot are looking for an experienced Data Product Manager who will take responsibility for the success of our data products, like company and contact data. You will work on the market success of these products in the different regions where we operate.
In your day to day, you will identify the highest impact improvements to our current offerings as well as identify new opportunities we can engage on as a company. Do come up with a solid strategy, you will deep dive on our data products and data pipelines as well as customer and competitor research.
In your work you will team up with our data science and engineering teams as well as the other product managers, who will present this data to the user in the applications they manage. The goal of the role is to become the leading B2B data provider in all geographies we operate in.
- Develop and document 3rd party data concepts and their relation to our software products
- Manage the Data Lifecycle of our internal and external data sources to make sure data is current and high quality
- Collect organizational, customer and legal requirements for data products
- Align plans with stakeholders in data, engineering, sales, marketing and product
- Lead the project management for our data projects and collaborate closely with our data engineers to let your concepts become reality
- Communicate updates to our data products within the organization
- Analyze quality reporting and market assessments to find improvement opportunities with the highest business impact
- 4+ years of product management experience, 7+ years of relevant experience in Product Management, Data Engineering, or working with Data as a product
- Proven experience at startup and enterprise environments, leading a product roadmap.
- Understanding of rules-based algorithms, data science models, data modeling and transformation, as well as automation systems
- Ability to move fast and adapt quickly to changing business priorities
- Experience with articulating the right messaging and narratives with different stakeholders from business, to R&D, to management.
- Strong analytical skills, obsessed with data, with experience in data in scale.
- Experience with company and/or contact datasets a big plus
- Experience with advanced data analysis, SQL, and basic programming a plus
- Based in Europe
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Up to 12 paid local bank holidays per year
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats
Helping companies know more about their website visitors