Danish Speaking Technical Support Specialist
Do you have a passion for helping others and an interest in technology? Then look no further. This role could be your next career move.
Our Customer Success Team is looking for a service-minded and result-oriented person to fill the role as Technical Support Specialist!
As a Technical Support Specialist you will be a key employee in the Customer Success Team, where your daily work ensures our Danish speaking clients the best possible customer service experience with Clerk.io. You will be the bridge between our AI technology and both current and potential customers when they have urgent enquiries about our products and services.
You will be the positive and helpful person our customers talk to, and it is natural for you to provide high-quality customer service and make sure that the customers are satisfied and happy.
- Supporting and maximizing customers' success with Clerk.io's software.
- Answering requests in regard to implementation, adaption, use cases, and tech challenges.
- Talking to existing customers and helping them get the most out of their investment in Clerk.io's software.
- Managing support chat, recording video explanations and answering phone- and video calls.Basically: Making the customers and people with enquiries as happy and enlightened as possible - WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS!
Qualifications and personal skills:
- It is an ultimate requirement that you are native in Danish and that you are living in Denmark.
- Tech-Savvy and eager to learn even more.
- You have previously worked with Coding and have basic skills in the following: JS, PHP, HTML, CSS, etc.
- While working with Coding you have developed superb analytical skills and have experience with testing and debugging.
- You are used to handling several customers at the same time and have excellent time and task management skills with great attention to detail.
- You are a unique communicator who loves to listen and help others.
- You are used to working in the client’s production, test and development environments and you understand how to navigate this in a professional manner.
- You have experience with customer service or support - preferably within technical support or Telco.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, and you are good at multitasking.
- A fixed monthly salary.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- All the training on Clerk.io software, products and our systems that you need.
- You will learn to code.
- An exciting, motivating, social and international environment.
- Company events like Friday bars, Summer and Christmas parties & team trips.
- 5-star lunch buffet.
- All the FREE soda, coffee, fruit, and snacks your heart desires (be careful).
- Apply for the position with your CV and a short cover letter.
- Preliminary phone interview with our Talent Department.
- Interview with a case and presentation with our Recruiter.
- Coffee meeting with the Hiring Manager.
...... Successful? A warm welcome to Clerk.io!
Your application has been successfully submitted.