Danish Speaking Integration Consultant
Our Customer Onboarding team is looking for a Danish speaking, service-minded Integration Consultant to join their team!
As an Integration Consultant you will manage an ongoing portfolio of integrations in our customer platform, and you will have the important responsibility to make the assigned platform integrations run in a professional manner and ensure the Clerk platform is integrated upon best practice-scope and before the agreed deadline.
- Facilitating technical discussions in the set-up process for new and existing customers.
- Suggesting and motivating the best practice scope and allocate resources of the set-up process to successfully complete in order to support the customer conversions.
- Conducting onboarding proof-of-concept and helping customers envision final solutions to increase their conversion rate.
- Working side by side with the customer to understand and meet their needs through a professional report.
- Identifying and documenting gaps between requirements and product capabilities.
- Interacting with stakeholders at all levels – both internally and externally.
Qualifications and personal skills:
- You have experience with Customer Service and have worked directly with Customers before.
- You have excellent business acumen as well as negotiation, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- You have experience with project management and gained great time and task management skills – enabling you to easily plan, schedule, and do resource allocation.
- You are a real multitasker and have a great ability to keep an overview and a positive mindset.
- You have previously worked engaged in B2B communication (internal and external) and cross-organizational communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Danish and English.
- An amazing team of talented, committed, and goal-oriented colleagues.
- Company events like Friday bars, Summer and Christmas parties & team trips.
- The opportunity to grow within the company.
- All the soda, coffee, fruit, and snacks your heart desires (be careful).
- A 5-star lunch buffet.
- Apply for the position with your CV and a short cover letter.
- Preliminary phone interview with our Talent Department.
- Interview with a case with our Recruiter and Hiring Manager.
..... Successful? A warm welcome to Clerk.io!
The ideal candidate can start as soon as possible!
Your application has been successfully submitted.