Dutch Speaking Partnerships Manager
Do you pride yourself on your ability to form strong connections? Are you data curious, detail-oriented, and do you enjoy inventing creative solutions? Can you pave the way to success for your peers?
This job could be for you, as Clerk.io is looking for an ambitious Partnerships Manager who takes responsibility for reaching determined targets within their region and puts quality and customer satisfaction at the center of their practice.
Your responsibilities as a Partnerships Manager:
- Driving sales through existing partners.
- Nurturing existing partnerships to maximize the amount of product sales and leads for our Sales Department.
- Identifying new relevant partners.
- Securing leads together with stakeholders.
- Sales & Marketing support.
- Low level tech support and entry contact for high level support.
- Training Management.
- Onboarding of new partners.
- Implementation training.
- Administration of partners.
- Correct data at all levels in HubSpot.
- Tracking client onboarding and implementation of Clerk.io.
- Identifying and signing new partners.
- Lead sourcing new partners for the Dutch market.
- Signing new partners for the Dutch market.
- Main partner contact.
- Working as an entry point for all partner queries in the Dutch market.
- Some travel activity is to be expected for exhibitions and other sales/marketing activities in relevant markets.
Qualifications and personal skills:
- You are a native or bilingual in Dutch and are living in Denmark.
- You have experience within Sales, Account Manager, Customer Success or similar and know how to build commercial partnerships and long-lasting relationships.
- You have a high understanding of market conditions, trends, and competitors as well as customer and partner behaviours in The Netherlands.
- You are interested in the SaaS industry and want to take the next step in your career.
- You are tech-savvy and you have an understanding of the digital space.
- You have excellent communication skills and are well-articulated in written and spoken English.
- You have experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
- You have CRM experience (preferably HubSpot).
- You have the ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Base salary with commission.
- An amazing team of talented, committed, and goal-oriented colleagues.
- Company events like Friday bars, Summer and Christmas parties & team trips.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- All the FREE soda, coffee, fruit, and snacks your heart desires (be careful).
- A 5-star lunch buffet.
- Apply for the position with your CV and a short cover letter.
- Preliminary phone interview with our Talent department.
- Interview and a prepared case with our Recruiter and our Head of Partnerships.
...... Successful? A warm welcome to Clerk.io!