Marketing Coordinator - UK and Nordics
SUPPORTING THE GROWTH OF B2B SUBSCRIPTION COMPANIES
More and more businesses are starting to understand the benefits of recurring revenue with a subscription-based business model, leading to predictable revenue, scalability, and improved customer relationships. However, as a subscription business grows, its readiness to scale is often low. Younium was founded because of the demand in the market for a robust cloud app for B2B companies to handle advanced B2B subscriptions and in turn manage financial operations and reporting.
We are Younium! 👋🏽😃
We are a team that moved beyond the start-up stage and is now in a high-paced scaling phase. At Younium, we are striving towards a working environment full of energy, creativity, and transparency, with a forceful collaboration. As of now, we have offices in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Malmö, and Philadelphia.
Do you want to be a part of this journey of helping B2B companies take control of their subscription-based business?
What you will do:
Work within the Demand Generation team for the European region supporting all marketing activities for your assigned countries/region. The main markets will be Nordics and UK, but new markets could also be added as we grow. The Demand Gen team consists of three people but you will also work closely with the rest of the marketing team and sales.
The purpose is not to generate more leads, it’s to generate more revenue- meaning that the quality of leads should be as high as possible so money coming in from marketing activities reach our common goals.
- Building brand awareness
- Building marketing campaigns and webinars and distributing them through relevant channels
- Support with E-mail marketing in general and decide on segmentation/target groups for your markets in particular
- Monitoring and managing social media together with the marketing team
- Creating/and or translating content (written, video, etc)
- Investigate local channels and partnerships (communities, events/sponsorships, podcasts, newspapers, etc)
- Cooperate with local external partners/consultants
- Updating content on the website (Hubspot CMS)
- Tracking and analyzing performance data and reporting that to the Demand Gen Manager
Who are you?
- You have a passion for growth and want to be a part of an exciting journey. You are a doer and like it when it goes fast as the execution of tasks starts immediately when closing the Zoom window 😉
- You are at the beginning of your career and have 1-3 years of hands-on marketing experience from a B2B IT/Tech company (preferably SaaS)
- University or related business/marketing education is preferred
- We believe that you have knowledge in marketing/sales tech stacks (plus if HubSpot)
- Industry knowledge of the UK software/SaaS market is an advantage
- You are fluent in English and knowledge of a Nordic language is a plus
- If you also know the art of SEO and content/copy we are even more interested in getting to know you
You could be based out of our Stockholm, Malmö, or Amsterdam office, but 100% remote could also be an option for the right person. We can employ in Sweden or the Netherlands, meaning you must have a working permit here. Employment through Deel (a global hiring platform) is also possible, however, you must be based within the European time zone for this position.
We are currently a team of 60 people working in Stockholm, Malmö, Amsterdam, Philadelphia, and remotely. We are proud that we have a strong community and good team spirit, are agile, and changing rapidly in a growth-oriented environment. We have clear responsibilities and defined ownership, but with a mindset to collaborate and help each other out throughout the team. There are plenty of opportunities and room to grow, a belief in inclusion, and allowing people to grow, learn, and contribute. We have sustainable working conditions and work-life balance through the ability for remote work and flexible working hours. Ultimately, our ongoing quest is to have fun in everything we do at work and outside!
Convinced yet? Just apply already, hop on the Younicorn and gallop away with us on this exciting journey! 🦄
Your application has been successfully submitted.