The world is changing in the way we consume products, from ownership to usership, and DigitalRoute is positioned in the centre of the transition. Because, when enterprises pivot to usage-based business models, they often make an unfortunate discovery. Their systems weren’t built to handle the massive data volumes and complexity that usage-based models generate. This causes them to leak revenue and respond too slowly to customer demand. DigitalRoute solves this by creating a real-time usage data layer for enterprises. Our products transform raw usage data into clear information for billing, in real time and at high scale.
We are now looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer that wants to participate in building our success story. At our office, located in the center of Stockholm. We promote self-organizing cross-functional teams, a flat hierarchy, and flexible working hours to give all our employees a good work/life balance. Because of our large customer base, each with a different set of requirements, there is always a new challenge and you will most certainly find projects that align with your passions.
What you'll do
- Perform daily operations for all our hosted solutions
- Own, manage, tune and continuously improve all monitoring applications on Cloud products
- Design, build and maintain DevOps-specific tools
- Architect, design and implement a highly scalable and reliable infrastructure on a Cloud solution
- Perform releases for Cloud products to the production environment
- Maintain and manage CI/CD pipelines
- Proactively work with life cycle management and outage prevention
- Serve, Educate, and share knowledge with our local and distributed development teams so they can own their infra and code changes
What you'll bring
- Have proven DevOps experience
- Have the ability to code, test, build, deploy, etc.
- A solid experience in terms of building and running scalable solutions in the Cloud. (Kubernetes expertise and AWS)
- Have experience and worked with related tools, ie Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Helm, Jenkins, DataDog, Jira, Confluence
- Have set up and operated services by measuring and monitoring availability and performance
- A team player mindset, comfortable with collaboration, open communication, and reaching across the functional borders
- Love solving problems with scripting like python, shell, Node.js
- Are an adaptable and pragmatic problem solver
- The willingness to learn more!
The role is located in Stockholm, Sweden
- We care
- We team up
- We are covered
- We work our way
- We invest in parenthood
- We create our destiny
Your application has been successfully submitted.