Launched in 2021, Cevoid is a SaaS platform that helps e-commerce brands worldwide to work with photos and videos from their community. We help brands enable engaged creators, gather inspiring content, and showcase it throughout their marketing channels.
Each day, the team comes together to build the best tools on the market to help brands do exactly this. We’re now expanding our product into new areas and to support this journey, we are now inviting our first hires to come and build the future of community marketing with us.
We believe software can feel magical. Quality of software is driven by both the talent of its creators and how they feel while they’re crafting it. Come join us!
👩💻 We are looking for a Product Designer
Cevoid is quickly expanding to meet the needs of our growing user base. As a small team, we’re all generalists and constantly picking up new challenges.
When it comes to design, we’re looking to work with experienced people who can pick a problem and solve it. We care deeply about design. For us, it’s both how it works and how it looks. At its core, Cevoid is a marketing tool where speed, interactions, and small details matter. We are designing it to be highly functional, yet minimalistic and delightful. We expect a broad set of design skills, and ability to create high-quality designs, interactions and prototypes. We are looking for a person with several years of experience working with and creating interactive products and applications and wants to grow into lead product designer when Cevoid grows.
- and Figma!
🚀 What you'll be doing
- Contribute to the overall product and design direction of the whole company
- Work closely with engineers and other partners to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Come up with features and improvements that ship quickly and with high quality
- Use and evolve our internal design system
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
- Help with hiring and establishing a design culture within the company
- Redefining best-in-class software design processes so that we can build the best tool on the market
🌟 Who you are
- Passion for design and figuring out best in class solutions to UX, UI and interaction challenges
- Several years of experience leading and designing interactive applications
- Ability to think through complex interaction design
- Excellent visual, UI and interaction skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Expressing ideas through visuals and prototyping
- Experience with design systems
- Something else? Fantastic, we're curious to learn more about you!
- 🏃♂️ Startup environment. We’re a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup
- 📈 Share options program for early employees
- 💻 Macbook and other accessories to get you going
- 🌏 Remote or at our Office in the heart of Stockholm
- 💪 Monthly wellness allowance to use for gym memberships or other physical activities
- ⛵️ 6 weeks of paid vacation
- 🍩 Swedish Fika on Wednesdays
- ☕️ Breakfast on Fridays
- 🌍 Working with brands from around the world
- 👾 A strong brand- and tech-savvy team culture
💜 What you can expect from us
As an early-stage startup, we take pride in being hands-on and testing new things. Everyone is expected to speak their mind and contribute with their competence. We encourage each other to have high competence and low ego.
You're joining an innovative company focused on globally building the future within community marketing. This is a big swing, but we think big. We are looking for explorers, unafraid to see what's around the corner and take ownership of that exploration. The team is focused on high output and, when needed, gives each other a helping hand.
Your application has been successfully submitted.