Senior Product Manager
Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inriver is a highly ambitious global company with great growth in the SaaS industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the Product Manager captures and transforms market insights and customer needs into solutions that address these needs while aligning with inriver’s strategy so that value is delivered to our customers while enabling us to meet corporate objectives.
Direct ownership for the entire life cycle of a specific product or product line. Works closely with the Product Owner and the Product Development organization to ensure new products meet customer needs and requirements.
Researches and understands competitive landscape and potential new markets to design effective product strategies. Works closely with Sales, Services, and Product Enablement to ensure organizational readiness before product launches and that the product is well-positioned in the marketplace.
Contributes to and uses the inriver product vision and strategy, along with being responsible for setting direction and defining major product initiatives—partners with the Global Alliances team to build our technology ecosystem.
- Contributes to and uses the inriver product vision and strategy
- Develops a clear value proposition and leads the ideation, creation, and launch of innovative products
- Prioritize product features and capabilities utilizing customer feedback and competitive analysis as a basis for determining the maximum return on investment of those features and capabilities
- Strategic ownership of the product roadmap within her product domain and assigned product initiatives, including but not exclusively
- Document customer user journeys through the inriver platform and analyze those journeys for Functional, User Experience (UX), and User Interface (UI) opportunities.
- Define and implement platform-wide user management supporting enterprise-class access management, process support, third-party integrations, proper audit trail, etc.
- Develop competitive benchmarks for functionality, UX, and UI to inriver competition in the PIM and MDM space.
- Define and implement a long-term vision for data flows, master data management, data governance, and data providence within the inriver tool to roadmap functional opportunities within the platform aligning to competitive space, partner feedback, and customer insights.
- Contributes to the refinement and implementation of product management best practice processes suited for use at inriver
- Works closely with users (partners and customers) to deeply understand and address their needs
- Partners with Global Alliances to build a technology ecosystem
- Collaborates with the Product Enablement team to ensure the world is excited about and prepared to use what is being developed and takes an active part in the activities of the launch process
- Collaborates with product development to break down initiatives into valuable releases for users
- Collaborates with other product managers to align on product vision and strategy to ensure a unified user experience and a coordinated value-based roadmap
- Knowledge sharing and enablement both internally within inriver and externally towards partners & customers
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Proven ability in capturing and defining requirements, competitive benchmark analysis, product vision building, and team building in a product management environment.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Solid understanding of modern Software technology stack
- Solid understanding of the marketing technology landscape
- 10+ Years of Master Data Management, Data Governance, and Data Analytics experience.
- Experience with multiple Product Information Management tools from a technology, implementation, vendor, and customer perspective.
- Experience with Upstream and Downstream systems, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools, Content Management Systems (CMS), E-Comm Platforms, and Middleware Applications.
- Experience in Retail, Manufacturing, and/or Distribution preferred.
- BS/BA in IT computer science or equivalent
- Business English language skills required
- Business-oriented and value driver
- Strategic mindset and broad perspective on issues
- Takes personal responsibility for own work tasks, both when experiencing success and setback
- Persistent in your assignments
- Ability to lead teams and projects
- Communicate persuasively and articulate client value through stories and impactful value propositions. Capable of having strategic business discussions to create joint value propositions with Partner companies
- Excellent communication skills and a professional attitude - be able to present dynamically through storytelling. Drive a culture of knowledge sharing
Live the core values & the High five culture!
- be curious
- have fun
- work smart
- take responsibility
- No one is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see - you might well be our next inrivierian. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.