Expert Services Manager - Amsterdam/Malmö
Get to know inriver
At inriver, we believe there’s a better way to drive e-commerce. We know consumer trust is earned when organizations create better online experiences to tell their stories. We’re passionate about helping our customers deliver those experiences.
We believe in inspiring and contributing to both customer and employee success across the globe. As a team, we work together to make an impact and help our community thrive and grow.
About the role & team
The Expert Services team is passionate about collaborating with our implementation partners and making our customers successful. We strive to get the best customer experience during their journey with inriver and achieve continual success with the inriver PIM platform, to prepare our Expert Services for a growth journey in the upcoming years, we are looking for our new Manager for the team. The Expert Services Manager aligns the Services and Expert Services strategies with the overall company goals. The Expert Services team is measured on successful implementations, providing good customer outcomes, supporting our partners and performing successful engagements. Key success factor is the ability to lead cross-functionally and drive alignment to ensure customer, and partner, success.
Do you have proven experience of leading a growing Services organization, want to have the opportunity to improve the experience of our customers worldwide, and work with a driven, smart, and industry leading team? – you might be the one we’re looking for!
Manage our Expert Services
- Maintain and improve lifecycle processes/touch points to deliver the best engagements possible
- Assume ownership of partner relationships
- Support call to action efforts to support our customers
- Help prepare Expert Services for our rapid expansion over the next years
- Provide guidance and mentorship to our highly motivated Solution Architects and Developers
- Track and measure trends and metrics, and convert insights into action
Drive growth outcomes
- Identify, and deliver new services opportunities for customer benefits
- Improve Expert Services metrics around service engagement and implementation delivery
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
Lead cross-functionally and drive alignment to ensure implementation success
- Continuously share knowledge with, and enable our partners to deliver improved solution quality
- Closely align and collaborate with other departments to improve the implementation process based on metrics
- Help foster company-wide culture of Customer First efforts
- Ensure smart hand-offs in customer journey
Motivate and lead a high-performance Expert Services team
- Provide strong, value-based leadership and day-to-day management
- Establish priorities and align efforts across teams for consistent and effective service delivery
- Drive team development through career paths in alignment with inriver talent framework
- Lead by example through collaboration with colleagues, building cross-regional and cross-functional relationships as well as mentoring of team members
- Scale organization to enable team growth
- Proactively assess and identify skills gaps and create enablement plans to develop team members
- Help Solution Architects understand customers’ objectives and become a trusted advisor
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
Achieve operational excellence
- Support core metrics for inriver
- Own development and follow-up of Expert Services metrics
- Continuously follow-up on and communicate metrics and results to team and leadership
- Create dashboards to measure implementation and partner success
- Education – Bachelor to Master level
- +5 years of Services, primarily Professional Services/Consulting, experience
- +3 years leadership experience
- Experience in leading a performance driven culture with goal setting and defining & measuring KPIs
- Experience understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology desired
- Analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of an organization
- Strong customer empathy, a deep understanding of value drivers, and passion for solving complex business problems
- Proven track record of organizational change management, building, leading and growing Services teams in geographically different locations
Of course, we also want you to live our core values:
- be curious
- have fun
- work smart
- take responsibility
- No one is as smart as all of us!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.