Automation Test Developer
Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inriver is a highly ambitious, global oriented company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
About the job
inrivers product organization is looking for a Test Engineer to verify quality that contributes to the overall success of our product. You will work collaboratively with developers, QA, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier and better to use.
We would like you to
- Have deep knowledge of testing methodologies and when to use them and how (functional, risk-based, exploratory etc)
- Work with development team to identify, create and estimate test cases.
- Set up test environments, designing test plans, writing test cases and execute these.
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a product test and develop steps for their proper execution
- Document and follow-up on defects found in the system
- At least 3 years as a Software Tester or another QA role
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach for the product
- Extensive knowledge in C# and .NET Framework
- At least one year of documented MS Azure experience
- Good knowledge and experience working with various operating systems
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent / or other high school approved education within the QA area
- Business English required
Live the core values & the High five culture!
- be curious
- have fun
- work smart
- take responsibility
- No one is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see - you might well be our next inrivierian. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.