Nordics HR Manager - Sweden
Puzzel: The Low-Down 🔍
Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, and our ambition is to be a clear European leader by 2023 🚀
We are playing in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer service platform (the category is called ‘CCaaS’ or ‘Contact-center-as-a-Service’) with the flexibility and scalability to support local enterprises and global corporations, manage their customer interactions and support their busy teams.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with further offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Netherlands and The Philippines, we are a diverse group of go getters with over 20 years of pure cloud experience.
We work hard and we play hard, making sure we constantly evolve to stay ahead of the curve. We have an annual kick-off party to celebrate our successes and plan for the year ahead and pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. We value open communication and honesty to confidently deliver the best service and experience to our customers.
Puzzel was recognised as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service for the fifth consecutive year in 2019 and were named as a leading innovator in Frost & Sullivan’s 2021 European CCaaS Radar report.
Key Data Points
- €45m in revenue FY2021
- 25% YoY growth in technology
- Currently ~250 employees
- Used by more than 1100 businesses across 40 countries
What you'll do 🏡💻
Are you a high performing individual ready to contribute to a growth journey? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
The international HR & People team at Puzzel is spread across our different countries and we are now looking to strengthen our Nordic countries with an HR Manager for the Nordics. You will be working closely with our international team, driving People & Culture agenda and ensuring Puzzel is a place where our employees can thrive. Location for this position is Stockholm and the primary geographical focus area is Sweden, but the HR Manager will also support our Chief People Officer to oversee our other Nordic employees (located across Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland), with approximately 125 employees across this region.
To thrive in this position, we believe you enjoy working in a fast-paced and evolving environment, you want to work autonomously and are excited to initiate projects and drive People & Culture into the future.
- Implementation of People strategies and policies aligned with the overall business strategy
- Build and nurture Puzzel´s company culture and together with the rest of the HR & People team create an environment where people can thrive, ensuring that the organisation’s values are lived and reflected in people-oriented decisions
- Administration of the operational end-to-end HR service on the full employee lifecycle, including onboarding, off boarding, benefits administration, and other key processes
- Drive talent management and succession plan strategies and ensure that Puzzel is providing challenging opportunities or stretch assignments to our key talent
- Provide advice and support to managers on people-related topics with the goal to maximize talent retention
- Work with performance management processes to empower Puzzelers to perform to the best of their abilities
- Keep updated on employment law to ensure the company maintains compliance
- Ensure our recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with GDPR requirements
- Organise social activities
- Safeguard a positive working environment & coordinate Puzzel Care activities
- Continuously work on achieving One Puzzel
Education & Experience 💪
- Preferably 1-3 years’ experience from HR related work
- Experience with HR system software is considered an advantage (Puzzel uses CatalystOne)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Our company language is English. You must be comfortable communicating at all levels and all formats in English. Swedish/Nordics language skills are highly beneficial.
- Employment law knowledge for Sweden + ideally Norway + other Nordic countries
The nice to haves ➕➕➕
- Ability to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships and trusted partnership with employees and managers
- Change-prone and curious - likes to take in new perspectives and are constantly looking for improvements
- Systematic, structured and results driven
- Willingness and capability to take responsibility for own personal- and professional development
- Eager to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently: this position reports to a line manager in a different country, and have team colleagues spread across several countries
- Experience from a growing company with global presence is considered an advantage
- Living our company values: inventive, dependable, empowering and adaptive
Puzzel’s Stockholm office is at Gustavslundsvägen 145, 167 51 Bromma. Realistically, you should expect to be in the office 2-3 days/week, with the others working from home.
What’s In it for You? 💰
- Competitive fixed salary
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working; split your time between the office and home
- You get to be part of a fun, driven and supportive team
- Generous pension contribution
- Gift on your birthday
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Excellent development opportunities and a great company culture
Equality and Diversity 🌍
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
We want everyone at Puzzel to be their true, authentic selves at work irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background.
One Last Thing ☝🏻
Even if you feel you are only a 75% match for this role, we still want to hear from you. This list is purely indicative. Skills can always be learnt.
Please note that we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role, so you must have eligibility to work in the country you are applying for.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reach your customers in the ‘anywhere’ world