Sr Customer Success Manager - Automotive
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and committed people who know that we need to collaborate to win. We care about each other and challenge ourselves and each other in our strive to be better and grow, both as individuals and as a company. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
With a recent capital injection, we are now increasing speed in selected industries. The Automotive industry is one of them. During the last quarters our position in the Benelux and DACH regions have improved significantly. Therefore looking for a Customer Success Manager to expand our team focussing on the Automotive industry.
You are joining a smart, hands-on team working closely together to meet the targets. The role also contains internal co-operation with other departments where you will work and sometimes even lead the virtual client teams dedicated to a specific customer project.
We apply a flexible work model which makes it possible for you to work anywhere within the EU, however in this case prefer that you are located in the Netherlands but that is not a hard requirement.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for the Automotive clients in the Benelux and DACH region to ensure delivery of key performance metrics like revenue, product usage, profitability and NPS. You will be even managing partners of our clients to secure and optimise the integration of the partner service and Scrive services,
What you will do:
- Manage the entire customer lifetime cycle, managing both external and internal stakeholders
- Build/grow your client pipeline to ensure consistent target fulfilment, by combining a mix of successful account-based selling methods
- Participate in client conferences, always looking out for new exciting relationships, partnership & opportunities
- Hold solution workshops where you aim to deeply understand the customer’s needs and requirements
- AND also be very hands-on and secure customer satisfaction on a day2day basis
Who we think you are
To succeed in the role of a Customer Success Manager, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- At least 3-7 years of experience from working with B2B client
- Minimum 2 years of experience within SaaS
- Have a keen technical - process interest
- Enjoy building high credibility internally and with customers and partners
- Be genuinely interested in the challenges that the Automotive industry is facing on their digitalization journey
- Are a skilled negotiator
- Are fluent in English and Dutch both verbal and written
Also, big bonus points if you:
- Have international experience from Germany
- Understand and speak German
- Have experience of either selling to or working within the core industry Automotive
In this role we see that you are solution oriented, self-reliant, structured, result-oriented and that you’re taking initiatives. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Equal opportunity to thrive at Scrive 🌱
Scrive celebrates diversity and does not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.