Junior Technical Support Agent
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and passionate people. We care about each other and always strive for the better, both for the company’s and the employee’s development. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
This position is located at our Copenhagen office, we’re we apply a flexible work model making it possible to combine working at the office and remote.
We’re expanding our support team with another Junior Tech Support Agent. This role will mainly take care of customers in the Danish market but also from our other markets; Sweden, Germany, Norway and Netherlands. As a Junior Technical Support Agent you will be part of the support team, however, you will work collaboratively with several departments, especially the engineering team. You can work remotely but must be able to come into the office in Copenhagen a couple of times each week. You will report to Pontus Hildebrand, our Head of Customer Support.
In your role, you will have the opportunity to evolve professionally. Depending on your interests, this could mean increasing your knowledge in programming, your editorial skills, business development skills or your abilities to sell or manage customer relationships.
You will enter the team as a Junior Technical Support Agent and will during your first six to twelve months build your skillset towards becoming an Agent. You will then be able to further develop into a Technical Support Specialist.
The job as a Junior Technical Support Agent could be broken down into a number of different subroles. In communication with customers you are an ambassador for Scrive, and in case of incidents or downtime you act as a firefighter. As a technician you possess and maintain deep technical knowledge in Scrive and related technology in order to solve a variety of different problems. It also takes an educator to teach the customers how to understand and solve an issue, and a product developer to identify improvements in our services.
In your everyday work, you will:
- Do ticket management via email, phone and chat in the customer service software Zendesk
- Communicate with Scrive’s development team in order to solve our customers’ technical challenges
- Compose and update articles for our external and internal knowledge database
- Assist other departments with back office tasks
- Participate in the ongoing project of developing the department’s internal processes
- Collaborate with the product department in order to continuously improve the user experience
- Together with the team keep yourself up to date with new functionality in Scrive, new eIDs, signing legislature and other topics that relate to our customers
Who you are
To succeed in the role as Junior Technical Support Agent, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Previous experience from customer support role, were you have used the phone and email as tools
- Driven by performing first class service
- Fluent in Danish and English, both in writing and speaking
- An interest in IT
Big bonus points if you have:
- University degree within IT or equivalent
- Experience in writing support articles
- Worked with Zendesk
- Experience from high growth start-up or scale-up
- The ability to understand and communicate programming terminology
- You speak a third language such as Swedish, Norwegian, German or Dutch
In this role we see that you are service minded, flexible, take initiatives and are problem solving. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Equal opportunity to thrive at Scrive 🌱
Scrive celebrates diversity and does not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.