Business Development Representative
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and committed people who know that we need to collaborate to win. We challenge ourselves and each other in our strive for growth as individuals and as a company. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
With a recent capital injection, we are increasing speed even further and based on our current success in the telecom industry, we are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Telco sales team. You will play a critical part in our international expansion when targeting enterprise-sized prospects in this key industry. There is a clear career path ready for you interested in growing within B2B sales! 🚀
Being the industry leader in the Nordics., we aim to be the European champion for e-signing, eIDs, and workflow automation within telecom (operators, resellers, contact centers) by the end of 2024.
This position is located in Stockholm where you can work from our HQ with a flexible remote work model. 🌍
In the role as a Business Development Representative, you are responsible for engaging with potential customers and helping us scale! We apply an account-based way of working, where Sales and Marketing cooperates tightly, to create interest and to reach out to the relevant prospects. In your everyday work, you will:
- Cooperate with Marketing and your sales colleagues to map and analyse accounts and personas, identifying new potential ways of entering new dialogues.
- Generate qualified leads by following up on content and messaging; using email, phone calls, social selling, events, etc.
- Book meetings for our Senior Account Executives and work closely with them to ensure a great handover 🤝
- Constantly assess and execute on new ways of doing outreach and increasing relevant lead generation
Who we think you are
We believe you are a constant improver, able to effortlessly build relationships with anyone at any time. To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Experience from B2B-sales
- People skills (meaning: being a great listener, humbleness, and a genuine curiosity to learn more about others)
- Commitment to focus on your goals and achieving them
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
- Valid EU work permi
🌟 Also, big bonus points if you have:
- Experience from working within the telecom industry
- Experience of high growth/scale up environment
- A university degree
- Possibility to sit and work from HQ in Stockholm
In this role we see that you are self-reliant, structured, result-oriented and brave. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.